Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Screenshot request thread

- - - - - request screenshot thread

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Anyone who not in the Beta and wants to see a location or mob, post up in this thread. Either myself or someone else will grab a screeny for you.

As a kick off, here is the succubus:

Attached Thumbnails

• KRSuc.JPG

• Tabbitha likes this

Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Good idea Zeke! Anyone not in Beta who wants to see their house?

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Mounted Hiyru.

Balron/Demon Comparison.

Any of the peerless.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Colored cu sidhe's!!!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
The mounted Hiryu isnt quite set...see pics at bottom. Didnt have a plain colored in my stable...

Blaron and Deamon arent quite right either. Ill post up pics when I can but the Balron needs to be resized. Other than that, I feel that they both look pretty good.

Peerless pics prolly aint gonna come from me. Even on Test, I dont ahve the time in one shot to be able to hang with a group to do a Peerless. :(

I only had plain colored Cus in the stables too. I did see a Grey in the wild earlier today and I was underwhelmed. Looked pretty much the same tho maybe a touch bigger...

Attached Thumbnails

• 2dhiryufor.JPG
  • 2dhiryuside.JPG
  • krhiryufro.JPG
  • krhiryuside.JPG

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I also want to point out how unbelievably HOT the bumblebee nests look. The pic does no justice...you have to see it animated.

Attached Thumbnails

• krbeehive.JPG

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Thanks Kettle!

Yeah, definately have some touching up to do on the Hiyru (color & where the rider is mounted), but I like the layout.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Yeah, I like the overall look so far. You should see the animation too. Its always kind of "Bounding." Looks pretty killer. :)

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Nice! Are there any different/new variations to the paperdolls? (not armor/clothes wise, but can you choose different things other than just hair/facial hair/race?)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
The hiryu has flippers. what the heck?

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
never even made it to the stable btw,

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Yeah, There are about 10 different faces per paperdoll, per gender, per race. At least, thats how I remember it...only made 2 or 3 new chars on the different TCs.

Could be taht that the faces arent race specific.

Wait till you see Ostards Paul. They dont even have the flippers. I plan on making a HUGE stink about them as they were always my favorite mount.

Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I noticed the postioning of the riders on some mounts needs adjusting. Hiyru was one of them. And they definitely need their colors fixed.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
A Doom dungeon boss

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

A Doom dungeon boss

This weekend I'll try for those. I wanna see them myself lol.

Guest_svain_*

Guest_svain_*
  • Guests
i was going to do lady mel with a group but i couldnt figure out how to get into the party to i just ended up going with the regular client

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I wanna see that too.
And welcome to the forums, Svain!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I would love to see my guild houses [ two of them ] Anyone beta testing on Europa please ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Tabs I can do that tonight for you, but I wont be online until 6-7 eastern. If you want to leave cords I can check it out :)

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Can someone post a pic of a fire beetle pls. I wanna check if it's too big like the blue beetle.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, screenshot, thread