Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A known issue that you can not move items

- - - - - issue items move

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
sorce taken from UO U.Hall

EAJ has announced:

After Publish 45, it is known that you might not be able to move items after you die. It occurs more often if you use 3rd party tools.

solution:
Bring out the target cursor, in whatever way you can, e.g. to double click the symbol of virtue of Valor, then click on ESC to cancel. Then you can move items.[/quote]

source here

Sorry, if it is already known to you.

------------------------------

It's not only third party programs - we're investigating now. In the meantime, that workaround seems to work fine.

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Interesting. Thanks, I didn't know that!

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Just don't die, then you won't run into this problem.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
You must remember to "Duck" now and then or you will get hit. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Don't die? I better not log in!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Ah this sounds like Mercs problem yesterday

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Ah this sounds like Mercs problem yesterday

Yup I was thinking that too. I PM'd her (even though it's too late to help now - maybe it will help if it ever happens again!)

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
also, jsut cast a spell. that works too. you will get the reagent warning, then be able to move things.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
wow that is what is happening to me........yikes, I'm happy they are working on it :) Thank you Kit for thinking of me :)
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, items, move