Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

New video: Sightseeing in Britannia with KR

- - - - - britannia kr sightseeing video

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_athos_uo_*

Guest_athos_uo_*
  • Guests
Now many of UO Players have client of KR, it is a little useless than before, but we can see many scenes at once in this video clip. Enjoy!

clicking here starts downloading ( .zip file 12.4MB=13,103,432 byte .wmv format video)

(*)note: this is from 4Gamer.net, that is the largest and most famous news site of both stand-alone and on-line games in Japan. I think 4Gamer.net surely gets permission to open this video-clip to public from EA Japan as a part of its promotion.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Cool, thanks!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks for sharing, Athos

I checked with Jeremy and she said

"It’s official – thanks for checking!"

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
awesome video, Thanks Athos!!
:diablo_ani_fire:

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Nicely done! I like the zoom feature shown :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I don't have much good to say about this video :( they haven't fixed robe it looks like graphic from old 3d client. lamas walking looks like comedian. lama is funny animal but walking shouldnt look that stupid. items goes trought other items more than with old clinent. i hoped they would fix those bugs but now there is so many items which are even seen trought character.

Guest_athos_uo_*

Guest_athos_uo_*
  • Guests

I checked with Jeremy and she said

"It’s official – thanks for checking!"

Oh, thanks for your careful efforts to confirm it!

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
they should check how robe looks when you are on mount.
2d had it ok but this new one looks terrible like someone said it looks like ugly cowboy pants

here few examples:
http://terres.milieu...zgul_cannes.jpg
http://www.mypreciou..._nazgul_800.jpg
and just look how it loosk with 2d client.

found this website. some screenshots before UO was ready. I hope KR makes such graphical improvement like uo has done earlier.
http://www.aschulze....9/pre-alpha.htm

Hawkwind

Hawkwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
the UO alpha in alot of ways looks way cooler to me lol, they should bring back those ships!

Also the character models in KR really suck the big one, what happened to the models we seen in the screenshots? This new model just looks like the crappy old 3d models plopped into KR...

Are they getting lazy on us already?

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
ya i was hoping they make old realistic 2d models but ran by 3d engine and some cool effects with 3d. but no they took most ugliest models which iv seen in any games.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: britannia, kr, sightseeing, video