Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Beta Download

- - - - - beta download

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Celsius

Celsius

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Whaa! I still can't get a download that's not corrupt to unzip =(

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Celsius have you tried this DOWNLOAD MANAGER? It seems to have worked good for several other people. Hope that helps or that you can get them totally downloaded soon :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Celsius

Celsius

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Thank you Vepl, but sadly yes I've been trying that manager too, no luck yet. =(
Crosses fingers that will have a good download when get back from work.
Everyone else that were having issues finally get in?

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
appears that most have.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I got them downloaded, extracted, installed and man i thought i am rdy, i even got the updates, then when i hit the ok button it crashed and it has crashed and crashed and crashed. NO Matter what i do. Uninstall, and do it all again. Talk about crying time:'(
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I had problems downloading the files as well. What I ended up doing is used a freeware program that resumes the download if you get interrupted/bumped, etc. Just downloading one file, it had to resume 26 times. That is probably why most people are running into problems with corrupt files.
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Which one are you using LoS? Several have been tried/mentioned. Not sure anyone of them has worked for everyone :(

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jillsmom55

jillsmom55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you, Vepl, for your welcome!

I suspect I had an easier time with download than others because I have cable. Sounds like others may be using dial up?

Is there, as of yet, any place where we can discuss other problems with the program? :eusa_pray:

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Not yet :( . All you can do at this time is submit bug reports. Please do so. There was a post that they will lift the NDA "soon". When that happens you can talk about KR to your hearts content. Personally I look forward to hearing what testers have to say about it :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Both successfull and installed...

Used DAP

Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Which one are you using LoS? Several have been tried/mentioned. Not sure anyone of them has worked for everyone :(

Vepl

I used Net Vampire. It worked like a charm for me.
Hokuto

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Not yet :( . All you can do at this time is submit bug reports. Please do so. There was a post that they will lift the NDA "soon". When that happens you can talk about KR to your hearts content. Personally I look forward to hearing what testers have to say about it :)

Vepl

This "tester" only toyed around with it a very short period of time, and have a lot to say about it!!!
Hokuto

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
I got alot to say after 30mins in it.. and 5 submits

Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Yeah...agree with you there.
Hokuto

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Error! We are unable to process your request since your account has been banned from EA.com.

Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
hehehe, yeah, really.
Hokuto

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, download