Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Beta Download

- - - - - beta download

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Took me forever for it to connect to the 1st Zip file. Says 6 more hours

well i did get the first 1 AGAIN.....that is at 14%.5hrs and ho humm 24min.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Hopefully I finish downloading before I have to go back to work next week :P

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Hopefully I finish downloading before I have to go back to work next week :P

:Rofl i hear you there.......

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

Someone has been eating the Play-Doh again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
(this is an exact copy of what i posted a few minutes in another thread, I didn't realize that you guys had moved to a new one....)

hey guys...sorry to post so late, but I've been running around in a new kingdom...:D

go to www.internetdownloadmanager.com

there is a free download near the top of the page

I only had to try the dl once using this program and it took only 2 hours to get both pieces and they both extracted fine...
when my mom got up and checked her email I had her do the same thing and it worked fine for her as well in a little over 2 hours total time.

And, I'm not sure if anyone has posted over here about it but over on stratics Jeremy posted that you can't use a download accelerator or it will ban your IP address because it does cause more of a strain on everyone else. Hopefully the one I used isn't an accelerator. If it is I am very sorry, I'm not good with things like that.....

Does anyone on here play on GL? it would be nice to have someone to have some fun with that I have at least chatted with.
Pixie Sticks.....for kids who can't afford heroin.=)

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I need some people in kr that I recognize......it's sooooo lonely finding bugs all alone........:-/

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
also, for those of you with more than 1 account but only got an invite for one....I don't think the kr is bound to your account. It let me log in on my 2nd account and I only did the invite request thing for the 1st account? Do you guys think is an error or is it bound to me somehow and not the account? sorry if that's screwy, I couldn't come up with the words to word it properly.=)

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
I can't even get EITHER download to START.... frustrated is too weak of a word for my current state of mind.
:angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Posted Image

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Got it all downloaded extracted installed and Ive logged in already about 2 hours ago....Hope to see ya all there :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
mistermarabeth I believe you can use it on all your accounts, not positive but that is how I took the statement Jeremy made about you not needing to send in a form for each account :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Downloads take forever and I dont think I am dling the whole file :(
Posted Image

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
I downloaded second time round , but it when i extract it using Extraction Wizard it locks up.

Any clues?
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Still having issues when I download it only downloads part of the file :(
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Not invited.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
I got the invite, and downloaded both files, but only after numerous (14 or so, I believe) attempts. Never got corrupt files, just disconnects from the server site over and over, even with a download manager. If you are still having problems, hang in there... it eventually did work!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Still having issues when I download it only downloads part of the file :(

Same here.

Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Same here.

At least I am not only.

I notice today I am actually downloading at 110 Kb/s, whereas, yesterday I was only downloading at 45 kb/s :(. Both speeds are still very slow.
Posted Image

The87

The87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I got the invite, and downloaded both files, but only after numerous (14 or so, I believe) attempts. Never got corrupt files, just disconnects from the server site over and over, even with a download manager. If you are still having problems, hang in there... it eventually did work!

same. If you are using an AOL email address, try forwarding the email to a non-aol account... tahts what i ended up doing and it finally worked.

Are we allowed to discuss what we think of the client? or does that violate terms of disclosure?

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Decardo are you sure it got the entire file? It seems that it will send the end of file before it is done downloading. When you try to extract, it will not work because the whole file is not there. Be sure the first file is 1199.9 mb and the second one is 1074.? mb . If you have complete files and it will not extract you might try winzip :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_Pheral_*

Guest_Pheral_*
  • Guests
I got the invite but have "no files to unzip" error.
My download limit is almost maxed with all these failed 1.7g downloads.
Can they be torrented?

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Good news is, we are not actually UNDER the NDA until we open the client, since it is embedded IN the client. LOL. Which does alot of us NO good since we can't even DOWNLOAD it.

I packed in any attempts for now.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, download