Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Beta Download

- - - - - beta download

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
This is to record for EA/mythic those of us who have been selected for beta, and where we stand on the downloads.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
well i have downloade twice the download completed it said then when extracting i get archive errors currupt file errors so now im useing 2 diff download managers the first part of the download is at 37% useing download accelerator plus and the second part of download wouldnt go useing that so its going in getright and thats at 3%..ill keep u updated if they finsh and if im able to extract and install...keeping fingers crossed

Posted Image

Posted Image

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I got a beta invite, and get "completed before actually done" no matter what
I got a beta invite and get "cannot be extracted" no matter what I do

These two options are the same. When you can't extract it it is because the download wasn't finished but timed out and acted as if it was finished.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I'm on my 5th attempt to download the first file right now. I'm at 83%, which is the farthest I've gotten so far. Will let you know if it finishes successfully - supposedly 40 minutes left on the download.

Both last night and this morning, I would get part way through the download and the server would send the end of file signal, resulting in incomplete downloads.

This time, I'm using Download Accelerator Plus.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
First try, I thought I was lucky after reading how you guys spent hours d/l'ing the files. Both corrupted. 2nd attempt now.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Part 1 downloaded fine for me using Download Accelerator Plus with "normal" mode (non-accelerated). File was 1.17GB and extracted fine.

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
thnx for the clarification kit

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

thnx for the clarification kit

You're welcome! Part 2 is at 60% right now, so I'm hoping it will go equally smoothly :)

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Got the invite, did the downloads and they didnt work...so far
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Kit i am trying D.A.P. have both going at same time and 1st part at 31% 2nd part is at 43%..............hope it works ......after the 5th time trying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
didn't get an invite guess i was too late :(
Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Part 2 downloaded and extracted fine for me too using DAP in normal mode. w00t!

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
awww that sucks Darkside.
Posted Image

Meiko

Meiko

The Green Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
I didn't get an invite either, saw the message from here and got all excited thinking that was it. But no.:'(

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Got the invite and got both files successfully with a download manager proggy. Cant remember which program...just grabbed the first one I saw a reccomendaiton for on Strtaics after watching FF download way too slow.

Set up both files to download concurrently and went to bed. Woke up about 5 hours later with both files working fine...

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
The download is taking sooooooooo long, gonna have to do it before I go to bed tonight!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
I didn't select an option in the poll yet because I've just started the download process about an hour ago. Still shows that I have 5 hours left of download time.... *crosses fingers*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

The download is taking sooooooooo long, gonna have to do it before I go to bed tonight!!!

Thats if you can even get to the $#$%$ing site...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Took me forever for it to connect to the 1st Zip file. Says 6 more hours

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
4 hours left on 1 and 45 minutes on 2 =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, download