Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

House Transfer Issues

- - - - - house issues transfer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Ok i got an issue that most of you might have encountered or will encounter sometime during your UO experience:

One of my guildmates wanted to transfer temporarily his house to anyone in order to transfer it to another char of his on another account. In order to help him I took the house, thus condemning my house. Thing is we made the transfer but my house is still condemned.

Questions:
- How many days since the house falls?
- How many days till I transfer a house from character 1 to character 2 and from character 2 back to character one 1?
- I believe this is a bug, the house status should renew since i now got only 1 house. Why nothing has been done about it?

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I don't think it is a bug and actually believe, if i remeber right it says in your transfer window that you will condemn any other house and transfering this one will not uncondemn it.... i am not sure of the exact number of day till you can transfer it back, think it is like 7 though, i also think they did this to prevent people that were transfering houses back and forth to keep more than one house per account......best bet for you is transfer to a new player account if you have one, are free for 30 days then transfer back....or if you don't want to activate a new account.....if you can find someone you TRUELY TRUST 100% (depending on stuff in house and location) that doesn't have a house to condemn have them hold it for you till you can recieve it back...

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
hmmm i will transfer it then to the char of my guild mate -i trust him completely- for...7 days right?

So since i took the house last night and then gave it a couple of hours later to his new account, then i could give my house to him today and then, wait for 7 days till my "counter" zeros and i can actually accept a house again, right?

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I am not 100% on the 7 day time frame but yes the process sounds about right. You should have no problem accepting the house again after your counter zeros.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
You have 7 days as was said. 7 days till it goes idoc and 7 days till you may receive another house.

This is an intended feature. Whenever you accept a second house for any reason, whether it be via trade or placement, your current house will always become condemned. It is not a bug. Even if you are to get rid of the newly acquired house, your condemned house will remain that way.

I recommend doing this if you have two computers or someone to help you. Create a dummy trial account and transfer the house over to that account. Have the account hold the house till you can transfer it back to your main account then cancel the trial account.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: house, issues, transfer