Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

That one vendor site...

- - - - - site vendor

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
What is it again? The one that has the list of all the stuff on vendors at Luna or whatever. Paul posted it before (actually a couple times, I think) and like an idiot I didn't put it in my favorites.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
www.searchuo.com i think

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
One of the best things for UO :)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Whew, thanks Adam!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
(third times the charm)
http://www.searchuo.com/

Adam added it to the useful links link at the top of the page. I submitted all my useful ones. Good place to construct your favorites from.

Adam, BTW, any word on moving the favorites link up a few levels for easier access?

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I hadnt seen that link before,a great site,thanks Adam & Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
a shopaholic's dream!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
For the rich.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Yeah, it is only Luna vendors :(. Too bad they cant do the whole shard.
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Yeah... where are the vendors in LA? I can't afford Luna prices.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
They actually have a couple of the Yew moongate (trammel) vendor shops on LA, as well as Luna.

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
It helped me out some, had to get enough $$$ for an x-fer, got it a few mil cheaper than Luna prices and sold a few scrolls at almost Luna price to get it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I use that site all the time, I hear they going to expand outside of Luna that will be great. I like to ck the prices that Luna vendors are charging then i go for a lot less on my vendors that are outside and when shopping i know if i am getting a good bargin or not, i have two computers so i even ck while i am at auctions. Just a few ideas on how else to use the site
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
I do the same. Anyone able to find their ICQ Number? With our vendor density at UO:F Crossroads, might be able to get them to add us. Can't seem to find it on my own though.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Their feedback form on their site doesn't work either. I tried to send them a "thank you/you rule!" message a while back and kept getting an error message when I tried to submit the form. :-/

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
The PvP world must be in decline, if Dip is asking questions about venders. It is Snugg's fault. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Make sure you bring your checkbook when dealing with luna vendors..Have always been a bit curious how some of them acquir the items they do and the quanities also..I f anyone is on Alantic and needs help locating cheaper items i will be more then glad to help you

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

The PvP world must be in decline, if Dip is asking questions about venders. It is Snugg's fault. :P

LOL

Actually, had to price some PS's to sell and didn't want to sell low.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dip price high, they will either buy from you or do without.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Dip, price low, so I can resell and make mucha moola. Should know better than to take pricing strategy from a Marine.

Useful links

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: site, vendor