Jump to content

Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

 

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

 

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

 

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum


Photo

Easy Ways to raise Int/Dex/Str

- - - - - easy int or dex or str raise ways

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1
Lister

Lister

    of Smeg

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Well, working INT, i kinda went past the point i wanted too. Now i messed up my mages dex (has 18 now). So what are some easy ways for me to get my dex back up?

But also looking for other ways to raise INT & STR.

thanks!
Lister of Smeg

#2
Vepl

Vepl

    Forum Legend

  • Members
  • 4,288 posts
Good question. I believe they have now changed how stat gains work. Each skill will have a primary and secondary stat. You will have a 75% chance to raise the primary and 25% to raise secondary. So set your Intel to go down and find a skill that will raise the stat you want. Please remember no stat will go down until you reach your stat cap :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607


#3
kitiara

kitiara

    Polar Bear Queen

  • Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I don't think those changes are on production shards yet? Only on test center.

The old way (until the changes go live!) - it was random, and as long as you have the stat locks set appropriately, using any skill has a change to raise the up stat (assuming you have room in your stat cap, or another stat marked down). I think you can gain a stat point once every 15 minutes. Max 12 points per day (thx ben!). And you have to have at least one skill arrow marked up (even if you're GM'd in it).

The new way on TC now:
Publish to TC1
Jeremy Dalberg
17 May 2007 20:43:37 EST

Test Center 1 has been published with the following:

The stat gain system has changed on all non-Siege Perilous ruleset shards:

- Only when a player character advances in a skill or is at the skill cap for that skill, he/she may gain a stat point.

- All skills now have a primary and secondary stat. The primary stat will rise 75% of the time. The secondary stat will rise 25% of the time. If the primary stat is not set to “gain”, the secondary stat will be chosen. If the primary and secondary stats are both locked or set to “decrease”, neither stat will rise.

Note: If a stat is at the maximum individual stat cap of 125 and is not locked, it can be chosen, but it will not rise.

- The chance that a stat will increase on any given skill gain is 1 in 20.

- Purchasing skill training from an NPC will not raise stats.

- There is no longer a cap on how many stat points you can gain in any given time period

Source: http://uo.stratics.c...179548559,85851,

#4
bendavho

bendavho

    Forum Legend

  • Members
  • 2,558 posts
Currently you can only gain 12 stat points per day
Posted Image





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: easy, int or dex or str, raise, ways