Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bite your nails along with these folk

- - - - - bite folk nails

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
...........over on Stratics a thread 'Beta Invites ' shows how anxious everyone is awaiting their acceptance emails .

i'm expecting one.

if i don't i will be irritated because i filled the form out correctly and Jeremy said on Friday that they didn't even have enough submissions yet.

----------------------------------------

ya ditto... i really hate when things like this say they have a bunch of slots open still and encourage more people to apply, then don't take all the people that applied before that was said... should at least take all the previous applicants that have beta testing experience... and let me in so i can make sure it works in vista since thats what EA wants lol

-----------------------------------------

Would be nice if they already had the client available to download. So once people get their invite they will already have it and it won't take so long for everyone to get it.

Jeremey is still here in Chicago, but she said she had her work computer with her and she wouldn't forget about us so just have patience! [ 21 st ]

Patience......Ugh the terrible 9th Virtue ! :eusa_snooty:

LOL Frarc, I hear ya...I've been forcing myself NOT to check my e-mail every 30 seconds *grins*

its all i can do to not compulsively click the refresh button on my mail .... forcing myself to get up and do something.. coming back and quickly checking my mail... only to find it still empty... or worse yet "1 new mail".. heart beat increases as i wait to see the invite.. only to drop back down when I see " your cox bill has been posted" grrrrrrrrrr

I can see Jeremy sitting with her finger just above the send button for the Beta invites while reading all of these posts. Just thinking to wait just a little longer to send them to see how far she can go to drive us NUTS!

-----------------------------------------

LOL she might be.....OR she might be having so much fun with her old High School buddies she lost track of time.....which is understandable...HAVE FUN WHILE YOU'RE HERE JEREMEY! Cuz once you get back home it's work work work....more then you're doing now

---------------------------------------

I don't deserve one, I haven't earned one, I don't have anything constructive to add.

I just want to know if my system will run it before the day of the patch.

Looks like the invites won't get sent til tomorrow - we're making the last of the arrangements for y'all to be able to get the client. They're all sorted, though, and, happily, very few of you forgot to give us an email address

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

AND NOW Its 'tomorrow'
Anyone here received one yet ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*hits get mail button*

*you have no new messages*

*sighs*

Not yet :(

*hits get mail button*

*sighs*

*hits get mail button*

*sighs*

*hits get mail button*

*sighs*

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Is tomorrow today? (22nd) :P PLEASE say it is. Im going to my girlfriends mom for dinner tomorrow (23rd). I would die if all my friends text me with "I GOT IN LOL" while trying to look like im having fun at dinner.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Hopefully you will have enjoyed playing Beta today. So you can smile for real tomorrow :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Wow sounds good :) I will keep outlook open then :)

(And please post if you got in :))

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I just checked...no response yet.

There was a field on the application that asked if you work at a fansite so I kinda think Im excluded anyhow....

Posted Image

Tryken

Tryken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Lol! I'm so waiting for mine, as well. That's hilarious. Every day I get home from work, or right before I go in, I run to my computer and check to see if the invites have been sent out. I want into beta so bad. I haven't played since 3D got taken out.

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Well I just checked my mail and have not recieved a single mail! Im so lonely :(:laugh:

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
i have cked my email several times myself today, i wonder because i didnt know all the specs to my computer will that deter my chances. I mean i have 6 accounts and one is 113 months old. I really dont have any young accounts, i guess u see i have no life just uo, i also went to the town hall meeting in Marietta, does that count? So many variables
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Nada in my inbox yet... 11am central time.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

Well I just checked my mail and have not recieved a single mail! Im so lonely :(:laugh:

*everyone let's forward all our dang spam to Tigurius* :shocked:

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

*everyone let's forward all our dang spam to Tigurius* :shocked:

Nooooo! But can I have some cookies instead? I've been good! Honest!

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Are u sure its suppose to be today? I just cked my box and nothing, well except the usually stuff.
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I dont know if Jeremy's reply (in orange) is from "yesterday" or today.. How can we tell? Looks like its edited into the first post today though..

THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY *jumps around throwing socks*

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Jeremys post was dated 21 st .:) Of course they are 5-10 hours behind us,so emails should be starting to get sent any time from about NOW

GO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!
Nada for me as yet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
1:42pm central time.

Nada.

ehasting

ehasting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
why are they doing this to us!!! AWWWW THE PAIN!!!
A Happy citizen of Lazytown ™

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I have to go to bed in a couple of ours since im ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PLANET! I hope I have a good morning then ;) Set it to DL and get home from work to PLAY! Oh..wait dinner at gf's mom. OH NOES

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I forgot I'm on vacation this week, and I put my work email on the form. So now I've got my co-worker checking my email for me :P

Tryken

Tryken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
This sucks. I work from 4:30 to 9:30 EST as my LAST DAY at FYE (starting at Hot Topic this Saturday), and I /know/ that the beta is going to be coming out during that time. I'm going to be so restless all day at work today. Ever customer who comes in I'mgoing to be like "OMGOSH DO YOU PLAY UO?! IS THE BETA OUT. TELL ME. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DIMMU BORGIR TICKETS WHEN THERE ARE MORE PRESSING MATTERS AT HAND."

This is me: I get off work, I drive my Mercedes SLK230 Kompressor as fast as it can go (and that's pretty fast) all the way back home without a.) Dying. or b.) Offending a nice police officer (let's hope he's a UO player, too) throw myself at my computer, do a barrel roll, land in my seat, and hit the refresh button on my e-mail account.

That's pretty much my plan. UO KR shall be mine.

Best,
Tryken.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bite, folk, nails