Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Town Hall & New Faces?

- - - - - faces hall town

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
One big question/ change http://boards.strati...b=5&o=&fpart=1'>being talked about is

We`ll at townhall they said New UO:KR characters will have choices in faces. & Old characters will not get this choice. Would it be possable to get a choice in Faces if we do the Human to Elf Quest, Elf to Human with the KR Client? Essential those quest let you pick new Hair, & Skin tones.

----------------------------------------

maybe a "Ye Olde Plastic Surgeon" NPC vendor somewhere? :P

-----------------------------------------

Another idea would be a "Choose your face" token. One for each character that was 30 days or older by the time the NDA is lifted.

------------------------------------------

and Cathat never one to miss an opportunity to divert the topic [ meant in a nice way :P ]

Ye Olde Plastic Surgeon

Posted Image

Hmmmm - Ya did tell em i dropped outta med school, right?

Tokens sounding better and better all the time huh?

Dave "CatHat" Brown -
UO Character and Environment Artist -
EA Mythic -

I dunno what's scarrier... The fact CatHat has some witty comment to make... or the fact he seems to always have a pictur eon hand of a cat doing something pertaining to a comment in this thread

Tokens sound like a really great idea, if they give all the chars on accounts which download KR a 'face-change' token each then people can choose whether they want to change or stay as they are. They already have a char-creation style image-change for the human and elf quests, it could be just like that.

Sounds good to me what do the rest of you think ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Sounds good, but shame its only set faces, would be excellent to have fully customisable ones. Dont see why they cannot do that!

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
The face could be set, but the hair and the facial hair would be customizable i guess in colour and shape

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Tokens would work!

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Hehe i didnt even know this thread existed but it was actually my first thought!
http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=29630 (bottom of page :P )

This is will the user be able to select at least eye colour? and perhaps age? It could help in the rp when ppl have sometimes chars that are old, or that are too young, like teenagers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faces, hall, town