Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where's the blood dungeon

- - - - - blood dungeon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gwain

Gwain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I keep hearing that dungeon's name and was wondering where is it?? Another question how can i get into that cave in Luna with the barrier over the entrance and whats in there??

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Ilsh/Spirituality moongate, follow mountainside to the east/southeast.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Like DiP said. Youll know when you get to the entrance because there will be a bunch of undead roaming around...

As far as the cave in Luna, wasnt that part of the starting Paladin Quest? Never did the quest, so Im not totally sure, but if it is you cant get in there unless you were on the quest...

Posted Image

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Like DiP said. Youll know when you get to the entrance because there will be a bunch of undead roaming around...

As far as the cave in Luna, wasnt that part of the starting Paladin Quest? Never did the quest, so Im not totally sure, but if it is you cant get in there unless you were on the quest...

Think it was actually part of the necro quest...have to trick the blind paladin guard or something like that haven't done it in a long time so don't remember for sure
Posted Image

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
It was part of the beginning necro quest, as DarksieD said, but the blind guard seems to have disappeared, along with his host of little blue friends. Don't know if they intend on bringing him back or not...:huh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I thought they said something along the lines of some of the beginner quests for certain in game builds will no longer be used (but some can still be done, like for ninjas/samurais) because of all the additions to New Haven.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, dungeon