Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Kingdom Reborn Beta Signups Now Available!

- - - - - beta kingdom reborn signups

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I'm interested to read the NDA to see at what point we need to shut up! :P

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
I got in with a 3 month account :0P

Does it matter if I under-emphasized a little about my computer?

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

grizz

grizz

CATS Legendary String Plucker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
You are allowed to say you got a slot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If the world was flat I'd grind the edge."
-Ray Kappo

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Ok me and my hubby got in but we cant extract the files we get errors everytime..I sent a bug report to see..Im wondering if anyone eelse is haveing a problem ectracting both files downloaded for us fine but when we go to extract them we get errors ..HMMMMMMM :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
I'm DL'ing it to run on my laptop now, but my main machine (the one I described to them in my app) is my desktop at home.

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Should we rub everyone's nose in it and create a temporary guild (BETA)? All the LA member's could be in it.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

grizz

grizz

CATS Legendary String Plucker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
I'll start a char on LA if you'll let me join!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If the world was flat I'd grind the edge."
-Ray Kappo

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Ok me and my hubby got in but we cant extract the files we get errors everytime..I sent a bug report to see..Im wondering if anyone eelse is haveing a problem ectracting both files downloaded for us fine but when we go to extract them we get errors ..HMMMMMMM :(

Check here Tattoed,a few ideas and helpful suggestions.

@ John Dell.

The server is down at the moment thats why nothing is downloading.

Chec on the link above for all latest update info.

Tabby

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

there is a little information about the problem with extracting files over on this thread

http://www.uoforums....3&postcount=282 ... hope that helps ya

seems we have 2 threads going on these issues sooo sorry if its getting more confusing :laugh:

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Darn it! (Use imagination to figure out what I'm really thinking).

Download got to around 40% and the server sent that evil end of file message, canceling my download.

Sigh.

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
So we settled that everyone has the same problem. Let's hope they fix the issue soon.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
tried downloading 4 diffrent times got same thing....cannot extract file not a valid archive?????

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
I can't imagine that a download manager would help, only because the problem isn't necessarily an interrupted download. The problem seems to be that the server itself sends the "end of file" message too soon. You can't resume a file that is supposedly complete.

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
im trying 2 diff download managers the first file is going ok so far in DAP the second part wont go says cant download ugh so the second one is going in getright seems to be going its got to 1% this is cray i have download the files now 5 times each ..Hopefully it workls i get them dopwnloaded the part that dont work is the extraction it says cant erroe currupted ughhhhh

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I can't imagine that a download manager would help, only because the problem isn't necessarily an interrupted download. The problem seems to be that the server itself sends the "end of file" message too soon. You can't resume a file that is supposedly complete.

"assumption" The mother of all %$#! ups.........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
wait guys...what types of conns u got? PLus did it ever occur to you that there may not be enough servers to support all those usersdownloading? Thus creating a bottleneck effect!

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I got 100MB.

It works with the programme Tabs linked to, it gets errors as well, but you can click resume there so you don't have to start all over again, so just resume when it goes down.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
Patience my young Padowen

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

wait guys...what types of conns u got? PLus did it ever occur to you that there may not be enough servers to support all those usersdownloading? Thus creating a bottleneck effect!

I'm sure there is a bit of a bottleneck going on, no doubt. I'm on a college campus with a T3 line (attending a conference). RJ45 wired connection is pulling 250k/s while wireless is pulling about 50k/s. (I'm downloading each part on 2 different machines).

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
the first part was pulling 115 k/s the second part thats running now cuz the first one finished is pulling a wooping 37.2 k/s goes up and down lol littles i pull is 13 k/s and highest it gets is 60 something

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, kingdom, reborn, signups