Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Mayor of New Haven and fragments

- - - - - fragments haven mayor

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

Someone has been eating the Play-Doh again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Hello all. It was mentioned that people should seek out the mayor if they wished to assist with the High Council's investigations and when I tried to talk to her (on Great Lakes) she doesn't give a quest she just talks about the town a little and says that if you are looking for people from the old town to try the inn and the hospital. I didn't find anything of interest at the inn, but at the healer's there is a mortally wounded guy lying on the floor next to one of the beds. I haven't figured out what to do with him yet. Has anyone found anything else or have any ideas? Thanks.
Pixie Sticks.....for kids who can't afford heroin.=)

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I went back and did some more checking and the "mortally wounded man" is now named "clainin" but I still can't do anything with him and after looking around the inn again I found some floor tiles that don't make sense. You have to have your circle of trans on to see them. They run along the front wall of the inn and there is one in a corner back by the bar. I don't know if this was done intentionally or maybe they were going to put in a basement like they did in the mapmaker's building. Anyone else? :huh:

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
I think if you double check. You will find a piece of beeswax. Stating this is as far as it goes for now :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
This was posted on Stratics:

You need to say things to get avery to talk. say "clainin" to make him talk about clainin, "information" to find out what you can do, "hiding place" to hear him talk about where they've searched, and "blood dungeon" to see a message about scouting that dungeon. I don't know if there are any more special words to say; I've tried a lot but none work.

and this as well:

I searched the blood dungeon and found 4 new things. There are 4 red curtains that are enclosed by a different colored wall than the original dungeon but I can't figure out anything there. Also when talking to the Mayor she says check the infirmary and the inn"s" not inn(singular). Is there another Inn in Haven somewhere or could she mean the inns in other cities? I have checked about half and other than finding some weird books there isn't anything of interest. Maybe this is all there is for this part and we have to wait for the next patch?

If anyone else has any ideas let us know. Where did you find the beeswax? in the infirmary or the inn?

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Here's a new hint on this quest.
Its on blood dungeon, NW corner.
check the screenies :)

Attached Thumbnails

• pic 1.jpg
  • pic 2.jpg

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums seon :)

Great post thanks for the info

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
thank you for the screenies!!:shocked:

Gwain

Gwain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
ok where is the Blood dongeon :embarasse

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Take gate to Sprituality of Ilshenar facet. Go NE along mountain range to bone and skeleton field. From there the entrance to Blood Dungeon is to the south. Beware the paragon versions of demons, blood elementals, balrons, and succubi!
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Go to Ilsh, Spirituality. Follow the mountain *keeping it on the right side of your character* until you find the undead/imp spawn. You should see a set of columns go between them and head straight until you enter blood dungeon.

Sorry I'm at work and can't post any map pics :(

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Hmmm anyone read this?
http://town.uo.com/b...rticle_578.html

So where to now?

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I think that was just to help people get to the Blood Dungeon and the hole in the NW corner. I just checked and you still can't get go through it yet. I don't have time to search the whole dungeon now, but I will tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else finds anything let us know! :cheesy:

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
has anyone tried to have the candle of love equiped and then try going through the hole?

seon

seon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
have you???did it work?

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
First I tried with my fave char, my necro, and it didn't work. Then I thought maybe it had to be done with the char that the candle was named for and that didn't work either. Good idea though.:shocked:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fragments, haven, mayor