Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Horse Saddle

- - - - - horse saddle

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Just the other day I saw an item that I would love to have. It was a horse saddle sitting across a wooden beam. If I remember correctly, it was at the Spiritwood Tavern (Europa). The label was nothing special, your usual "modern" artifact, rarity 9. Its just that I have never ever seen another one. Do they no longer spawn? Is it a 100 million gold item :-/? I get the sinking feeling I may be out of luck on this one...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
It still spawns in doom (very rarely) and is stealable. Have no idea how much they sell for :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Wouldnt mind one myself either, I know they go for over 2 mil

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Problem the only DOOM deco that the market isnt flooded with and the best looking. Level 9 only spawns like once a month and there are alot of people out there with timers that will sit there for hours and hours before it spawns for a chance to grab it...

They are usually between 4 and 6 million from what I have seen...

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
id say that kettle is pretty darn close on the price range :)

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
I could easily part with that much money (if I had it :P) in order to get myself one. Finding someone who is willing to sell one, now that will be the hard part.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
to be honest the only easy way is having a good thief as a friend. They sell as quick as you put them on the vendor :(
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Pop_L

Pop_L

LORD Pop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have a few to spare (sell :P )

Posted Image

http://www.uoforums.com/imagehosting/84714654786419971.bmp

and occasionally RABBITS :grin:

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Wowzers Pop!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Lollipopz

Lollipopz

The Chocolits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
My thief friend is in LS looking to sell tons of those stolen items. He handed me a few to sell out but I'm selling lower than most of the prices stated above n no one seems to be interested :(

Just in case u were wondering how much and the items being sold are:
Budha Statues (rarity 9) - 3m Each, 5m for a Pair! (South & East sides)
Saddle (rarity 9) - 4.5m
Skinned deer (rarity 8) - 1m
Flowers (rarity 7) - 800k Each, 1.5m for a Pair!

Other stuffs for sale:
Pure White Hair Dyes - 5m OBO
Golden Hair Dyes - 5m OBO
Eval 120ps - 12m OBO

So far these are a few he handed me, there are more stolen goods with him but he has just been hospitalized for surgery and won't be out after a week, incase anyone's interested in large bulks will just have to wait a week later to check the goods.. hehe.

If anyone's interested here are my contacts:
MSN: TheChocolitShoppe@hotmail.com
Or PMs Welcomed.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Holy cow, Pop!

I saw a saddle recently for sale on LA for 2 mil and I hemmed and hawed and didn't buy it... and just the other day I changed my mind and went back and it is of course gone. Sigh.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Is it called a "horse saddle" in the game? (If not, what is it called?) Thanks!

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Pop just calls them saddles :)

Lollipopz

Lollipopz

The Chocolits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Yeah its just called 'saddles' ingame. So is 4.5m too much for one? As I was told they go for 4-8m in LS, I could always bend the prices tho ;)

Oh btw just had access to all his stuffs he's selling before he went in, so here are the others he's selling too:
Posted Image

Figured a Picture's worth a thousand words.. hehe

Everything in the backpack's for sale, so I'm looking for a price check on the Leather Tunic and Sword Displays both Rarity 8 & 9.

Thnx. =D

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I'd like to know about the deers, flowers, and leather tunic.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Pop_L

Pop_L

LORD Pop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

.... he has just been hospitalized for surgery and won't be out after a week, ....

I Hope all goes well with Surgery :)
That is a VERY nice collection he has !!

http://www.uoforums.com/imagehosting/84714654786419971.bmp

and occasionally RABBITS :grin:

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
In my expirience, the Flowers are youre best bet at selling a Tokuno stealable. They actually go with alot of different deco themes as opposed to the ones that are more "Far East" of a look like the paintings and such. Some might pay around a mil or more each for flowers...Id expect closer to 500-750k.

The skinned Deer is a good one too. Would expect around 250-500k each on those.

Tjhe Tunics, Swords, and Statues dont move very well. Couple hundred k unless its an item they have been searching for. Back when they were rarer (first few months of months after release) people were paying 2-4 mil and gold was worth more then...

Id love to see them do something with stealables. Randomizing location in the dungeon would be best, but probably most work. Maybe just randomizing items across the static locations would be a help. Adding ToTs to the Dojo (even if its just the dyes) would get me to use that rune again...

Posted Image

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Now I just need 4mill.... :-/

Are either of you saddle sellers on Europa though?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipopz

Lollipopz

The Chocolits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Brom, unfortunately the goods are selling in LS. =/

And thank u Pop_L, I pray all goes well too with the surgery =) , he does have a crazy collection of stolen goods as he's the well known 'King of Thieves' on mi shard. hehe..

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
The horse saddles are very pricey on Atlantic. I have one my friend bought for me at 9mil I believe. But from what I've seen, Atlantic's prices are usually higher than other shards.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horse, saddle