Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Minimum Skill Required To Control Cu-Sidhe?

- - - - - control cusidhe minimum required skill

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I have one but it will never listen to me and just does its own thing! I have been looking on stratics for the info but couldnt seem to find it, I dont want to be able to tame it just have full control over it. Any ideas?

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
The easiest way is with 120 lore and 102.5 taming. That gives you the max control chance. You can lower lore but then you have to raise taming :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
WEll, any acceptable amount of control will presuppose that you can tame it. For 99% control (which is max on any of the better pets), you need 9this is max min)

At 100 lore / 100 taming, you have 54% control.

Combo's for max control
tame 102.5 lore 120.0
 tame 105.0 lore 110.0
 tame 107.5 lore 100.0
 tame 120.0 lore 50.0

This web site, VETMASTER, lists different lore/taming combo's for max control chance.

Calculator on stratcis is here. Click on control chance in the menu, enter your lore and taming.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: control, cusidhe, minimum, required, skill