Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Honor

- - - - - honor

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
The pages say this virtue gives you a damage bonus. How much? Does it apply in PvP aswell?

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
25% when you honor yourself, to all mobs.

up to 100% if you have over 50 Bushido. (10% for each consecutive successful hit, up to 10 hits, drop 30% for every miss)

Does not work for PvP.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

25% when you honor yourself, to all mobs.

I thought Honoring yourself gave the monster ignore thing...does it do the DI bonus as well, or am I missing something?

Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*waits for someone to respond to Ezekiel*

What I thought too :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Maybe Dip is talking about perfection when trying to gain honor. When you gain honor as a reward to can move peacefully through aggressive mobs and given a damage bonus as well :)
Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
*uber confused*

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

*uber confused*

Lo siento!
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I thought Honoring yourself gave the monster ignore thing...does it do the DI bonus as well, or am I missing something?

*waits for someone to respond to Ezekiel*

What I thought too :-/

Vepl

*uber confused*

Lo siento!

Kapow!

The Virtue of Honor
in Ultima Online
[Information obtained from official UO.com Website]
Honor is the courage to defend and uphold the truth, and derives from Truth and Courage. The mantra associated with Honor is Summ.

Virtuous Ability: Embrace Honor

The reward for following the path of Honor is the ability to move peacefully among aggressive monsters, as well as a damage bonus to melee combat.
You can activate Embrace Honor by double-clicking the Honor icon on the Virtue gump, and then targeting yourself. Activating this ability will cause all monsters to ignore you for a limited amount of time. The duration you embrace your Honor increases as you achieve higher levels on the path of Honor.

If you are in combat when you embrace your Honor, any opponents already aggressive towards you will not be affected.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: honor