Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

A new opening movie of EA Japan

- - - - - ea japan movie opening

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Guest_athos_uo_*

Guest_athos_uo_*
  • Guests
A new opening movie is posted on the official Kingdom Reborn site of EA Japan.

http://ultimaonline....dex.html?key=kr
(warning, with sound!)

#athos added: Sorry, and thanks for taking the trouble to move my post!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
That was awesome! Thanks Athos!

I liked how the links opened at the bottom :P and the boats, and the kimonos and and and everything! Except that white dog. That looked a little weird.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Looking good so far.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Many thanks Athos

Interesting video

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thanks Athos! That was awesome.

Hawkwind

Hawkwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Japan takes UO so seriously, would be nice to have a website that looked half that good.

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
some looks nice some dont. example earth elementals looks kinda different from other npcs. and hmm im wondering why they ddint make better waterfall with 3d graphics. and also many graphics are very blur for example chess board i would say in similar video with old graphics chess board is more clear and even looks better, just one example.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
The video was very slow and i watched about 20 seconds of it.
That site is much better than the depressing black site at the moment. Why don't people realise black websites are dated and depressing.

Just look at the overall japanese site!

Anyway thats for showing us the video!

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Thanks for that, a great teaser video! But it makes me want it more now :'(

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Japan takes UO so seriously, would be nice to have a website that looked half that good.

*nods* Its a great website, the music is a nice touch. It even has little noises when you mouse over buttons!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Thanks for posting it Athos! I enjoyed it. Since I have always been a dyed in the wool 2d player, I am interested in seeing how it will all look and work.

ZERO_COOL

ZERO_COOL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thx Athos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ea, japan, movie, opening