Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lost items after last publish... anyone?

- - - - - items lost publish

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Remy Lauren

Remy Lauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Has anyone lost any high level items since the last publish? I died yesterday and when i was rezzed the only items in my backpack were blessed items. When I went back to recover my body all of my insured items were gone but my uninsured were not. Paged a gm and they told me to post it on the bugs site, but that they would not replace the items. I'm a 4 year vet and have never paged a gm until now and am not too happy at the moment. Anyone else have problems like this?
"There is no spoon.":kiss:

Remy Lauren

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I haven't lost anything that way, yet. I can try it tonight after work.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Remy Lauren

Remy Lauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Thank you, I have never had anything like this happen to me before. And I know I am always on it about insuring anything i can (and I have plenty of money in the bank to cover them). The items were things that took a lot of work to secure and while I realize it's "just a game" it will take me a LONG time to make enough money to replace/make the items I lost. I was excited about the new kr launch, and now I'm a bit jaded.

Remy Lauren

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I did have a stack of boards that went missing in my house, and a soulstone as well...no big loss, but I was alarmed that other things might be missing as well.
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Im sorry for your loss but if it's any consloation put a smile on your face when i firststarted i lost my house for 3 weeks ..had to do alot of walking to find it

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Log out and log back in in an Inn or your house.

I remember something similar to this happening fairly often not long after AoS (something to do with a level under your pack or something) and logging out and back in would drop them back in your main pack.

May not work, but its worth a shot...

Posted Image

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Im sorry for your loss but if it's any consloation put a smile on your face when i firststarted i lost my house for 3 weeks ..had to do alot of walking to find it

hahaha

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
A friend lost a couple of things since the publish. Not anything like that tho.

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
First off, sorry to hear about your loss. Anyway, about a month or two ago, a couple of my guildmates lost items very similar to your story: had them insured, with enough money in the bank and only blessed items remained in their packs. Sorry to say, even after they talked to a GM, they never did get their items back... but they reported it and the problem got fixed. Sorry :(

Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Remy,what shard do you play on, and what facet were you on when you lost the stuff ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Now that is some funny stuff. Funny only because I did the same thing. Forgot that my house was on Fel, and was looking for it on Tram. The mistakes Noobs make... LOL
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Remy Lauren

Remy Lauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Tabbitha, I play on the Pacific Shard and was north of the Shrine of Sacrifice in Trammel.

Remy Lauren

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: items, lost, publish