Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Click here and read this!!

- - - - - click read

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Guest_penguinprince66_*

Guest_penguinprince66_*
  • Guests
Hi I just started playing this game a while ago and can't seem to find many players.

Where are the people? Are they all higher leveled and in places further away from where you start?

What server has the most people?

I like this so finding people would be good.

Please reply thanks.

Anything else I need to know please tell me. Thanks.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
What shard are you on?
Have you located a moon gate yet? If so, check out Luna in Malas, that is were most people hang out. Find a moongate and hop threw the trammel & Malas ones, find the nearest town and bank and your sure to find people :)

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_penguinprince66_*

Guest_penguinprince66_*
  • Guests
The shard I am playing on is Baja but I tried characters on other ones to try find people but I can't seem to.

As for the moongate I did find a few but didn't know where to go and ended up lost so I gave up. It's so big and running around trying to find things and people is confussing when you are new to this game. I thought maybe no one played anymore.

I will try find people where you said but I am confussed on where to find a moongate and which shard to play on. Which shard is best? I will use whichever is the best one to go on to find lots of people.

Thanks for you help.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Well I used to play Baja, but It was kind of desolate when I left. I play Lake Austin now and its very friendly. Atlantic and Chesapeake are very busy shards, you are bound to find a lot of people there. If you can find one of those moongates Try to go to Malas and then click Luna. That will bring you right into the town! The other ones make you run and its easy to get lost if you don't know where to go.

You may wish to download UO Auto Map which will help you find your way to the moongates & towns! Its very useful, even for veteran players. Once you download the program and start it, it will have to configure while your in the game. This can take several minutes FYI. Once its complete you will show as a blinking dot on the screen and you will be able to adjust the zoom level to see the whole world or closer and find the moongates & dungeons etc.

I am about to head to bed, but if you want to log onto Lake Austin quickly I can show you how to use the Moongates and which towns in general are most populated.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Hey dude. Come about Cove on Europa! We have a sporadic member base but there's usually a lot of us! :)

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
If you try Atlantic, you will always find people at the west Britain bank, as well as Luna, and often Skara Brae and Moonglow as well. Atlantic is a very populated shard. Just make sure you go to the bank. That's where you'll find the people. (You won't really find many people wandering around town - they all sit at the bank).

Luna is a guaranteed place to find people on any shard.

Welcome!

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I agree, its either Luna in Malas or Britain in Trammel. Come try Europa you will find plenty of players!

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

If you try Atlantic, you will always find people at the west Britain bank, as well as Luna, and often Skara Brae and Moonglow as well. Atlantic is a very populated shard. Just make sure you go to the bank. That's where you'll find the people. (You won't really find many people wandering around town - they all sit at the bank).

Luna is a guaranteed place to find people on any shard.

Welcome!

gotta agree with Kit on this one..if it's people you want go to Atlantic
Posted Image

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Yep, tons of people on Atlantic... not to beat a dead horse or anything.

Posted Image

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Well I used to play Baja, but It was kind of desolate when I left.

I started out on Baja myself, and left for the exact same reason. I hungered for Roleplay/human interaction but there was absolutely none to be found. Im not sure about now, but everyone used to hang out in Luna. Mostly bank sitters who wont say a word and blood thirsty PK's... :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
You would think if the servers are that desolate they would combine it with another, merging the populations. Hopefully when KR comes we will see masses of people again

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: click, read