Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How Many Patches??

- - - - - patches

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how many patches we are going to be getting for the new Kingdom? I am just curious since I'm on little old dial up and I'm hoping they give us a few at a time and not one big one. Last nights patch took over 5 hours and I'd rather have them that way then all at once. I forget what patch they did that with, they gave us 3 big ones instead of one large one. L

Thanks everyone :)

M
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Sorry Mercedes, I don't think they have mentioned anything about breaking it up yet :-/ . Hopefully will know more as the time draws near.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how many patches we are going to be getting for the new Kingdom? I am just curious since I'm on little old dial up and I'm hoping they give us a few at a time and not one big one. Last nights patch took over 5 hours and I'd rather have them that way then all at once. I forget what patch they did that with, they gave us 3 big ones instead of one large one. L

Thanks everyone :)

M

Didn't know that anyone used dial up any longer. There is a dinosaur that needs to get buried!
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
lol LoS.

Didn't they do that for one the expansions? Broke up the patches to little manageable ones?

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Ya they did Ally I remember that, that is why I'm hoping they do it with this one too :)

OK my little LOS.......do you really think I'd keep only dial up if I was able to get DSL, cable or satellite? Do I need to have Snuggles Bunny Bop you? I wish something else was available in my area I HATE DIAL UP :(

Thank Vepl, hopefully it will be announced shortly :)
Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Ya they did Ally I remember that, that is why I'm hoping they do it with this one too :)

OK my little LOS.......do you really think I'd keep only dial up if I was able to get DSL, cable or satellite? Do I need to have Snuggles Bunny Bop you? I wish something else was available in my area I HATE DIAL UP :(

Thank Vepl, hopefully it will be announced shortly :)

Sorry to hear that you have dial up only as an option. I didn't think anyone that games still used dial up...I thought the lag was so bad that it wasn't even worth playing on dial up. (I have had to do that from a hotel on a number of occasions.) I don't know how you manage without high speed internet. I couldn't get by, that is for sure. You must be out in the boonies.
Hokuto

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Maybe if enough people request it, they'd make it happen. You'll never know unless you try.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
yes I live deep in the woods surrounded by little animals and monsters that come out of the swamp lol.....no seriously, I live very deep in the boonies and surrounded by miles and miles of bush.
Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

yes I live deep in the woods surrounded by little animals and monsters that come out of the swamp lol.....no seriously, I live very deep in the boonies and surrounded by miles and miles of bush.

I guess you should be lucky you even have a phone if you are that remote. :grin:
Hokuto

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*whispers to LoS*

They have to pipe sunshine and air to Mercedes, she is that far back in the woods :P

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
*whispers back to Vepl*

Is it so far back in the woods that they have to air drop food and water?
Hokuto

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*continues to whisper*

Of course they don't "air" drop food and water. There is no "air" back there.

*holds up a garden hose*

That is what this is for :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
*light bulb clicks on*

Ahhhhh
Hokuto

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
rofl, you two are killing me here, I'm at work and almost spit my tea all over my monitor reading you two!! BTW, you two don't whisper very well, giggles
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Mercess i feal for you dial up but even the guy down the block don't use dial up..lol

Attached Thumbnails

• funny-pictures-computer-bum-ZXK.jpg

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
OMG have you now joined forces with them too? Wonder if he has room for me and where do I live?? Same spot??
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*whispers even softer to LoS*

Now see what you went and done :-/ !!!!

*in a normal voice*

Sorry Mercedes if we where to loud :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
your to funny mercedes glad to see you a good sport and yes i do hope for dial up users they break up the patches in smaller groups nice to have peeps like you playing uo

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Registration for whisper classes for Vepl, Kingtony and LOS start promptly at 9:00 AM Wednesday morning. Don't be late boys :Rofl
Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Well I am here! Just 30 minutes early. Who is giving the class?!?!?!
Hokuto

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patches