Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

You know you play UO too much when...

- - - - - play uo

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
When you put off paying your mortgage/rent to purchase that Castle or Keep you always wanted...

When you spend hours organizing the rare foods in a secure in you UO home, but your RL Fridge has science projects growing in it.

When you ask someone on the phone to "Hold on a minute this Dragon is about to eat me. Let me get to a safe place"

When you ask your kids to honor a request when you die to put Connection Lost.... on your headstone.

When you quit smoking/drinking to afford one more account fee a month.
  • Adri likes this

Deadshot

Deadshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

When you ask your kids to honor a request when you die to put Connection Lost.... on your headstone.

Priceless!

When you avoid being bumped into and you look-up to see if *evades* has appeared above your head.....I did that one today! :-/

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
...when your friend makes the comment that she is overweight & you ask if you can carry anything for her. (which I can envision myself doing.. then chuckling to myself)

Pennywise

Pennywise

Crumbpicker, dat der Renaissance Manz of da Werlds!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
Posted Image

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

You run around screaming Vas Ort Flam and Corp Por yet nobody seems to be keeling over except in laughter.

Your strangle spell only works when you lay your hands upon their neck.

You wish daily that recall and gate travel worked in the real world.

lol. i must say this was one of my favorites because I have tried the corp por - and eveyrone is liek 'what are you doing?'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
You know you play too much UO when . . .
you find yourself talking to (insert friend or significant other that plays here) and get all hyped about the latest invasion or war and then realize eveyrone around you has their eyebrows raised and wondering what world we are living in. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
When we're considering moving to another house and I start thinking of finding a tamer to get a beetle or 2 to pack in. What's better is that I even considered the bonding/stabling time. Then I remembered I could log out at one house and log in at the other and the beetle should come to the new house.

Boy, I wish this were possible! It would certainly save gas money!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
You know you are playing too much when you suddenly start spouting off excitedly to your boyfriend that you finally got a chance to kill a stranger, then realize by the look on his face you didn't specify that it was in a game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: play, uo