Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

You know you play UO too much when...

- - - - - play uo

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
When i go for walks i find myself taking pictures of peoples roof's and gardens for ideas on how to make better ones for UO.

call each other by their screen names.

Oh man - we pretty much do that here too without realizing it - scarey isn't it.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests

When i go for walks i find myself taking pictures of peoples roof's and gardens for ideas on how to make better ones for UO.

Oh man - we pretty much do that here too without realizing it - scarey isn't it.

Speaking of taking pictures of peoples houses.. Wouldnt it be funny if you see someones RL house, and decide, you want to design yours like it, so you go home, click a button and it falls to its foundation, and within an hour or so, you have a new home, but all your stuff from inside is stuffed into a moving crate, that weighs 5 tons! hehe..

I am lucky on the part of the name vs. screen name. All my chars are my real name or a variation of my real name, Bo. The Bo, Bobo, Bo. The only one that doesnt fit it, is my archer Tanuki. That is just a funny Japanese joke, that makes the japanese xsharders laugh when they see it. So people end up calling me Bo, and it doesnt confuse me. hehe..

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
Hehe I sometimes call my hubby by his screen name :laugh:

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
There is a house down my street and every time my daughter and I pass it we remark about how much it looks like a two story villa....

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Ok hopefully nobody thinks less of me on this one.

You are seriously thinking about killing someone because you figure you can take the "count" and work it off in 40 hours. And then you snap out of your trance remembering that this is real life and its 40 years not 40 hours.

At this point I took a break from UO for 2-3 weeks, it was kinda getting serious then.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

thinking about killing someone because you figure you can take the "count" and work it off in 40 hours..

:P :P :P

Meh - that only applies in the real world if your a Pro Athlete or Pop Star Celebrity.

CatHat

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
lmao!

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Lol, but you get gold for killing people in game, you loose it on trial lawyers in real life.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

LordCorwyn

LordCorwyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
... you are driving down the road when you get cut off by someone, and you stick your head out the window, yelling "Corp Por!"

... you drive by a cattle ranch and think "Mmmm... so much leather!"

... you go to do home repairs and double click your tools instead of using them. Then get pissed when no gump appears.

DamageFactor

DamageFactor

Legendary Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
You're significant other runs up a credit card bill and you accuse them of exploiting a bug where one will get money for nothing!

You get mad because your trees are not indestructable, nor to they give blue tinted wood.

The bank thinks you are crazy for trying to deposit 10k boards of wood into your account.

You wonder why you get strange looks at the bank for saying "bank" and stand motionless just outside the bank walls. You then hold a sign over your head claiming to be selling a Orny of the Magician.
You might be a geek if you quote some obscure 16th century German philosopher... You ARE a geek if you quote it in German... -Some unknown 16th century German philosopher

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

..... clipped for clarity....
You wonder why you get strange looks at the bank for saying "bank" and stand motionless just outside the bank walls. ..... .

Now that one might actually apply! :laugh:

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
ferretting through other peoples waste looking for weapons and armour to smelt down for the ore
Respect everyone

Yuallica

Yuallica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
You try to buy 10000 raw fish steaks to raise your cooking skill...
Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
At work the other night....

A smart ass warehouse worker who everyone hates is told over and over again to use the fork lift to take boxes off the 3rd shelf. He climbs a ladder and proceeds to pull a box of branded soccer balls off the shelf.. loses his balance, falls and 200 soccer balls spill out hitting him in the head over and over again.

I yelled from my office door... "You got soooooo Owned you Newb!"

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
LOL!!!!!! Very good!

~

~

Guest_Shinobi_*

Guest_Shinobi_*
  • Guests
Made an account just to throw a few of these out there...

After being ganked, one of the gankers says "HAHA OWNED 1 ON 1 FAIR DUEL." You then wish you could go to their house irl, be online in their driveway, and let them kill your character. Then you knock on the door, and they answer with a smirk on their face. You then punch them in the face and slam their head into the wall. Delete their chars from their own computer, and then you grab them and say "Owned 1 on 1, fair duel"...and walk out. (i swear i've never thought this...)

You get jumped in an ally, (you also know you've played too much UO if you thought that i meant anything other than the area between two buildings) and when your friends ask you what happened, you say you got ganked.

You actually consider going to a UO meeting irl...

You buy UO items (a.k.a. PIXELS) on ebay with real money.

You paint yourself grey and walk around town, convinced the entire time no one can see you because you are stealthing.

You believe you are GM Snooping, so you dig through someone's backpack at school, and are shocked when they turn around and say ".....what the hell are you doing?"

You believe the shower is useless because it does not exist in UO.

You punch someone on the street, and are surprised that a man inside a bolt of lightning didn't just strike you down.

You spin around in circles at clubs, claiming you're dancing.

You claim a friend is using a bug, because your snickers bar was supposedly locked down.

And the number one way of knowing when you've played too much UO:

You blame your bad gas on low magery.

Guest_DelacourtSisters_*

Guest_DelacourtSisters_*
  • Guests
We have a bunch on a page on our guild site we did and wrote sometime ago.

http://www.bajahcv.com/humor.html

it's slow to load as it has music... and the back ground is very obnoxious on purpose...

But enjoy!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
This happened to a guy in my guild, and it went down while he was talking on Vent. He was sitting at his computer, and someone tried to break into his house, so he says "I'll be right back, someones trying to break into my house" So he gets up from his desk, while logged in, and runs down the street after him, and decides to not pursue him any longer, cause he wanted to get back to the spawn. So if anyone wants an easy house to rob, go to this guys house. He cares more about gaming than the safety of his home! hehe....

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

We have a bunch on a page on our guild site we did and wrote sometime ago.

http://www.bajahcv.com/humor.html

it's slow to load as it has music... and the back ground is very obnoxious on purpose...

But enjoy!

lol
some of those are great!

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Loved that site! Thanks for posting it. :)

~

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: play, uo