Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List your blackrock rewards here!

- - - - - blackrock list rewards

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Queen Aglaranna

Queen Aglaranna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I handed in 2 pieces, got a 10 use grey tokuno dye and 10 corruption.

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Friday night, got 4 peices in 3 hours of digging. Got Verite Hammer, diseased bark, Grizzled Bone, and Prox Lard. Seemed I got more in that one period of time than before they made it more rare. Plus, no blackrock spawn!
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Cephas

Cephas

Lord of Knights [V]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
20 Muculent
10 Blight
10 Putrefaction
+30 ASH
Gloves of the Sun (boo hiss)
a full bottle of bright bronze dyes

Posted Image

The Illustrious Lord Cephas [Lord of Knights, V]
Grandmaster Armsman and Knight of Compassion, Valor & Sacrifice, Follower of Honor

Longshot

Longshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Do trader's still exist?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Im prety sure that they are gonzo now... :(

Posted Image

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Is this still working as no one I know is getting any at all?

When I turned in I got Peerless ingrediants (corruption, taint, etc...), I got tokuno arties, mining gems, and one grizzled bones
Posted Image

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I would if i knew where to mine to get it, I took my gm miner out for hours and nothing, i mean for several days, so i just gave up. Does anyone know if u can still turn in since they have the new haven
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
The traders are gone, or at least I haven't seen any. It makes sense when we were warned not to trade with the traders and suddenly haven blows up. Kind of an ending to that event it would seem.

Seems like blackrock is useless for now... I just need some for my rarescollection.

And yes. It still does spawn. A friend of mine (GM miner) got 2 pieces of small blackrock when mining in tokuno. Both the same night in a couple of pretty short miningsessions. Be careful though, blackrock ellie spawned both times :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, list, rewards