Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List your blackrock rewards here!

- - - - - blackrock list rewards

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
hahah do you guys think i'll still have time to mine today?? What time is everyone else getting published?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Darn europas been published, a pity!

Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
How do you use multiple shovels? Does it make a difference if you're using shovels or pickaxes?

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I heard gargoyle pickaxes make a difference, but didnt get a good chance to have a go to test it out.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

How do you use multiple shovels? Does it make a difference if you're using shovels or pickaxes?

I never saw a difference between shovels/pickaxes/gargoyle pickaxes.

The normal way to dig would be using one shovel, dblclick, target, wait for timer.

Using multiple shovels just means, using another shovel while waiting for the other shovels timer to expire.

Example.

You have 3 shovels in your pack. Labeled 1,2, and 3

You use #1, and right after you target where you want to dig, you dblclick shovel #2, target same spot, dblclick shovel #3, target same spot. Making a UOA macro for this is easy, with playing with pause times a little to get them just right, you can use up to 5 shovels (5 digs) in the time it takes for your #1 shovel to reset it's timer.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Has anyone talked to Inu about this?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
I haven't even talked to myself about it yet :(

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Get to talking Vepl!!!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

I never saw a difference between shovels/pickaxes/gargoyle pickaxes.

The normal way to dig would be using one shovel, dblclick, target, wait for timer.

Using multiple shovels just means, using another shovel while waiting for the other shovels timer to expire.

Example.

You have 3 shovels in your pack. Labeled 1,2, and 3

You use #1, and right after you target where you want to dig, you dblclick shovel #2, target same spot, dblclick shovel #3, target same spot. Making a UOA macro for this is easy, with playing with pause times a little to get them just right, you can use up to 5 shovels (5 digs) in the time it takes for your #1 shovel to reset it's timer.

I wish I had known that when I spent near 2 hours mining black rock using 1 shovel :(

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Turned in 16 of the small pieces of blackrock and 40 large motherlode pieces, on 2 characters, one who mined up the pieces but no armageddon spell, and another char who did cast the spell. No appreciable difference in rewards.

6x Gloves of the Sun
3x Darkened Sky
1x Sword of the Stampede
1x Tome of Lost Knowledge
2x Daiymo's Helm
10x Tokuno Pigments
2x +60 ASH
9x +30 ASH
1x Ecru Citrine gems
1x Turquoise gems
5x Muculent
3x Blight
4x Scourge
4x Putrefaction
2x Corruption
2x Taint

Of these rewards, none were Doom arties or runic hammers. Would this be an example of lousy luck as usual, or the dreaded Dev nerf stick? Sure doesn't look like what Larisa got on Origin!
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I turned in 3 large.

Agapite Hammer!!!!!!!!!
+30 ASH
10 Emeralds

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

I have 20+ on LS. The big stuff is easy to get, you can save time by using 5 shovels at once, so when you get back to the first one the timer is up on it so you can hack away non-stop.

Please explain? UOA macro?

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Too late now anyway, I posted it somewhere though. Only 4000 posts to dig through.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I turned in 3 large.

Agapite Hammer!!!!!!!!!
+30 ASH
10 Emeralds

Congrats!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
The publish notes say... Blackrock mining at the "Motherlode" locations is turned off

The difficulty of mining blackrock in normal locations have been increased

I went mining for around 1/2 - 1 hour and got nothing so later i went mining again and still nothing. The First time i was mingin i went in just caves but the second time i tried caves and mtns too. If they really did increase the chance of getting a blackrock it must have went from 0.001% to 0.002%

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Your reading it wrong Cerwin.

The Difficulty has been increased.

So it went from 0.001% to 0.0005%

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
dangit i have a TON of blackrock on Catskills..... pieces from the pillar, finding it on the ground, getting it as ToT rewards, mining/blackrock areas ....at least 100 plus pieces and i cant turn them in! i want evil goodies too!!!

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
5 small peices

10 scourge X2
Darkened sky
Hanzo's Bow
+30 ASH

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Don't have any "rare" pieces so really debatting on turning the pieces I have in.
Posted Image

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

Someone has been eating the Play-Doh again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
You get the better rewards by turning in the rarer pieces. It has nothing do with if you casted armageddon or not or the weight of the pieces.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, list, rewards