Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List your blackrock rewards here!

- - - - - blackrock list rewards

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
For those who don't know, you can turn your blackrock into traders to receive rewards.

So far, there's been a few people on stratics posting their results

(Currently the event is only live on Origin)
Larisa posted.

Agapite Hammer x3
Valorite Hammer
Verite Hammer
Zyronic Claw
Ring of the Vile
+30 ASH
+60 ASH
One of the new Major Tokuno Dyes
Daimyo's Helm x3
Sword of the Stampede
Gloves of the Sun x2
Stormgrips x2
Darkened Sky
Tome of Enlightenment
Hanzo's Bow
10 Ecru Citrine
10 Blight

Mr Wrath posted

Here is my list of what I got:
Tome of Enlightenment
Hanzos Bow
Dynamo Helm
Verite Hammer
3 x Agapite Hammer
Pigment of Tokuno
20 Scourge
10 Bight
+30 Ancient Hammer
+60 Ancient Hammer

News item - http://www.uoherald....s.php?newsid=69

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I will start collecting this blackrock when I eventually find the spot to start mining!

GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I turn all but one piece in this morning on Europa and here is my rewards:

5x Pigments of Tokuno
5x Gloves of the Sun
5x +30 ASH
20x Blight
10x Taint
20x Scourge
20x Muculent

only decent thing in that list is probably the pigments :( :( :(

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
So it says the motherlode spot is turned off but normal spots are on... when it says normal spots does that mean anywhere you can mine you have a chance of getting a blackrock or is it still just near the blackrock area.

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
You have always had a chance at getting blackrock anywhere in Sosaria other then at the Motherlode location {Motherlode location was just a spot where you could do nothing but BR farming}. It didn't say that it was turned on but now you have even less of a chance as you did b4 at getting the blackrock in normal locations. Rumor has it that only Caves in the lands of sosaria possess blackrock but then again we know how Rumors are in this game.

I will list my rewards soon as I find the little robed frecker, no one on the Legends shard has been able to find him yet.
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Morgawr

Morgawr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
10x Blight
10x Taint
20x Scourge
20x Muculent
20x Putrification
2x Gloves of the Sun
3x 30+ ASH

:(
Posted Image

thanks to Atlas607 for the sig

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Wow nice rewards, I found one piece last night which was a large piece though I dont know if I should turn it in or keep it as deco. What pigments are you getting the major ones like rum red and invuln blue?

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
What skill is needed to mine blackrock? This is almost like getting phat loot for free XD

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

What skill is needed to mine blackrock? This is almost like getting phat loot for free XD

No mining required!
Posted Image

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Could you folks turning the blackrock in please include whether you're afflicted with voices in your head, i.e. have uttered the cursed words and blown yourself up with blackrock previously? Just wondering if that might increase or decrease your chances for higher tier rewards.
Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
20 taint
20 scrouge
2 30ashes
2 gloves of the sun :-/

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Im On Alantic Why Can I Mine For Blackrock Since I Think I Missed The Boat

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

20 taint
20 scrouge
2 30ashes
2 gloves of the sun :-/

10x Blight
10x Taint
20x Scourge
20x Muculent
20x Putrification
2x Gloves of the Sun
3x 30+ ASH

:(

Maybe I will hold on to my black rock :-/
Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Please note: the "Motherlode" areas where blackrock could be mined with ZERO skill have been turned OFF.

A GM miner can still mine tiny pieces of blackrock in CAVES ONLY. It will drop RARELY.

My own trade-in results:

Scourge
Muculent
Taint
Putrefaction
1 Dreadhorn Mane
+30 Ancient Hammers
2 sets Gloves of the Sun
10 White Diamonds.

Edited to add: I have cast Armageddon and had all the typical results, including wisp. Hear voices all the time.

Posted Image

GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
All my pieces where the large kind from the motherload, when I mined mine at the motherload I used my gm miner with +5 gloves. I never heard voices nor did I cast Armageddon though I have one piece left and I am tempted.

As of today, the only way to mine blackrock is in the caves and for that you need gm mining.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Please note: the "Motherlode" areas where blackrock could be mined with ZERO skill have been turned OFF.

A GM miner can still mine tiny pieces of blackrock in CAVES ONLY. It will drop RARELY.

My own trade-in results:

Scourge
Muculent
Taint
Putrefaction
1 Dreadhorn Mane
+30 Ancient Hammers
2 sets Gloves of the Sun
10 White Diamonds.

Edited to add: I have cast Armageddon and had all the typical results, including wisp. Hear voices all the time.

ty for clearing that up
Posted Image

Lister

Lister

of Smeg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

You have always had a chance at getting blackrock anywhere in Sosaria other then at the Motherlode location {Motherlode location was just a spot where you could do nothing but BR farming}. It didn't say that it was turned on but now you have even less of a chance as you did b4 at getting the blackrock in normal locations. Rumor has it that only Caves in the lands of sosaria possess blackrock but then again we know how Rumors are in this game.

I will list my rewards soon as I find the little robed frecker, no one on the Legends shard has been able to find him yet.

aye when you do, let me know please! i was looking all this morning
Lister of Smeg

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I was only able to get 3 pieces yesterday :( My sister has 40+ on chessy. that weenie!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I have 20+ on LS. The big stuff is easy to get, you can save time by using 5 shovels at once, so when you get back to the first one the timer is up on it so you can hack away non-stop.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

I have 20+ on LS. The big stuff is easy to get, you can save time by using 5 shovels at once, so when you get back to the first one the timer is up on it so you can hack away non-stop.

i used 12, and it rocked!!

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, list, rewards