Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Taming, Stables - How many at what skill?

- - - - - skill stables taming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
So I have been thinking, with all the magical rings and bracelets with + to taming is it possible to get an extra stable slot on a non tamer by using magic equipment? Whats the minimum skill before you get the slots?

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
Hmmmm, not sure, but could be worth a try. Tell u what, when I get home this afternoon I will take all my taming jewels and my tali and put it on my crafter and see if I can stable more than 2 =)

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
HERE is a page that tells you how many you can stable at what combined skill. Need at least 160 to stable more then two :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
meh, so you would have to have at least an average of 53.3 in each skill, or 100 in one and 60 in one or............ Thanks Vepl for that chart though. :)

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Darn, oh well! It was a good idea, but ye had to come along and spoil it! :P Thanks though shame it cant be done

Lord Child Of Doom

Lord Child Of Doom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
65 skill ring, bracelet and 5 on talliment your now gm perhaps that may work for ya

Myself I have 10 slots 120 taming 110 lore 30 vet I am a legendary bard archer so vet doesn’t need to be too high. But a few more slots would have been nice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skill, stables, taming