Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Some brazilians buddys here?

- - - - - brazilians buddys

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Thorn Striff

Thorn Striff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey guys,
i'm brazilian and i'm playing UO on Chesa since dezember 2006. I'm on a very nice guild and have a lot of friends from many countrys, except Brazil!
I'm here because some years ago Brazilians used to play at Chesa (many brazilians), but now i don't see any guild or player O.o

There is some buddy from Brazil here?

-----------
Portuguese:

Galera, eu sou brasileiro e jogo UO no Chesapeake desde dezembro de 2006. To numa guilda legal e tenho amigos de vários paises, exceto Brasil!
Estou aqui porque a alguns anos atrás vários brasileiros jogavam em PESO no Chesa, hoje eu não vejo nenhuma guilda ou player o.O

Existe algum colega do Brasil por aqui?

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Hi Thorn ,just wanted to welcome you to UOForums,and hope your successful in finding some native countrymen :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Hi Thorn, good luck :)
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Thorn Striff

Thorn Striff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey guys,
thank you all :-)
And sorry for my bad english :-(

Winfield

Winfield

Governor of PaxLair, Chesapeake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
Hail Thorn,

Welcome!! I don't know specifically of any Brazilians here. What guild are you in? Where are your regular places to be in the Realm?

We have a city in PaxLair called PaxLane, which is set up by some people from Spain, but I have not seen them around in a while.

Let us know more about your interests and guild and maybe people on Chesapeake can adventure, or combat, together.

Be well and enjoy!! Dragonspeed,

Winfield, Old Man

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Hiya Thorn!

Im from Massachusetts and we have a TON of Brazillian people in the town I live in. You guys have phenomenal food! :)

Just wanted to welcome you to UO Forums! :)

Posted Image

Thorn Striff

Thorn Striff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey guys,
Winfield, im on SHE... I have a lot of fun with they, i really love that guys \o/
I heard about PaxLane, where is it?

Ezekiel, ehehe thank you!

Winfield

Winfield

Governor of PaxLair, Chesapeake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
Thorn,

PaxLane is located on Trammel near the Skara Brae/Britain Crossroads. Location is 24-15S 22-15W. It is not very active. Here's an article though when they hosted an event back in January 2007. Article is here.

Winfield

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Hi there Thorn.
I'm brazillian. On Chessy too.
I remember when i first started UO (on freeshards, around 2001) and the uo.com.br domain was only about UO, and only about OSI, and there were LOTS of brazillians on Chesapeake... but unfortunately, they're gone... almost entirely.... Sad.
There are still a few, anyway.. we could do something this week if you want to.
See ya around.

--------------------------------------------------
Fala ae,
To jogando no Chessy também. E sim, antigamente tinha muito brasileiro lá, agora eu acho que tem pouco brasileiro jogando UO no geral... meio triste.
Qualquer coisa, a gente pode fazer alguma coisa se vc tiver afim.

Bil Rackham

Dokas Braz

Dokas Braz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Olá... Jogo UO com mais 2 amigos e estamos procurando a comunidade Br que joga no servidor Antlantic 

Caso alguém esteja interessado pode nos procurar em nosso TeamSpeak 3

Endereço: ts187.gametalk.com.br:9541

Senha: ggrk

fico no aguardo da comunidade BR. 

Abraços 

22/02/2015

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brazilians, buddys