Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

This weeks FOF KR screenshot

- - - - - fof kr screenshot weeks

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

here's this week's KR Beta Pic of the Week:

The KR UI - beta version

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Is it just me, or do the colours in the playing area, look really dull/dark compared to the current 2d client?

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I thought they stated they wanted to go with darker/earthlier tones.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Morgawr

Morgawr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Is It just me or do new skill icons suck they look horrible like some kind of weird Kiddy / Cave drawring not really fitting with UO for me :embarasse
Posted Image

thanks to Atlas607 for the sig

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Yes I think they are very 'grey' looking,compared to the bright shock of the flowers in Unicorn Grove, Ilshenar.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Adam, can you send this to my email please???????? It would be greatly appreciated!

Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Personally, I love the more natural colours of KR compared to the eye-shattering brightness of the current client. MUCH better.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I like the color tones, but the icons could use a makeover already, hehe
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I agree. Like the colour of the play area, but those icons need changing I think.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Oy I wish it would just come out, already!

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Those icons are horrible! Why cant they stick with the old type icons? Whats wrong with them? If they are keeping those icons, I hope someone released something to change them back, I like the current ones!

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
this seriously has to be some of the worst crap ive ever seen. do you see the helm in her backpack? that looks worse than the detail we have now. the graphics themselves dont bother me too much, but im seriously considering selling out and leaving this game. screenshots like this are making me lose my faith. now you know, theyll say "oh well this is just a beta screen, its not finished" yada yada yada but I think its a load of crap, theyve probably finalized everything in that screen and they think its AWESOME. wow im mad.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Thanks Adam for sending it.

I think this looks awesome! I like the neater appearance of icons and stuff, but the bag kinda worries me a bit. it appears to have a scroll bar on it, so if you are carrying alot of stuff, and you are in a fight, will you have to scroll to find stuff to use? like say alot of potions or stuff like that?

Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I was down with KR for the most part until I saw this... the icons are bad... but more so, if this is what females will look like, every single char I have will be turned into a guy. "She" looks like a teenage boy who was playing with his sisters bra and stuffed it with socks.
LOTRO: Nesadriel-Elf/Champion-Yeoman (main)
Kinship: Eventide Revelry

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I don't get the icons.

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
The icons look very simplified yeah...

As to the women , well atm they all look like sex goddesses hee hee, so i guess they have turned it on its head. Now they all look like page boys :D
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

ehasting

ehasting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Thanks Adam for sending it.

I think this looks awesome! I like the neater appearance of icons and stuff, but the bag kinda worries me a bit. it appears to have a scroll bar on it, so if you are carrying alot of stuff, and you are in a fight, will you have to scroll to find stuff to use? like say alot of potions or stuff like that?

i think you will be able to drag the potion to your hotbar (as in wow) and use it directly from the hotbar instead of having to access it through your backpack
A Happy citizen of Lazytown ™

Petra

Petra

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
the paperdoll window scares me... I think the paperdoll is looking at me... :confused1:

Posted Image
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
It IS Petra!

I'll wait for the finished product, but so far I think everything is an upgrade over what we have.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
See even Dip is looking at Petra :P

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fof, kr, screenshot, weeks