Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Checking the door locks...

- - - - - checking door locks

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
*moves over and invites Dragonreborn to join her* Maddux seems to have faded into the shadows without a word.

Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
takes the offer and begins to wonder what happened to Maddux.He smiles as he ask Eowyna is she would like something to drink

Posted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
*smiles* "Yes, thank you, Dragon. A glass of wine would be most welcome.
So you are part-time propriator of this establishment now? You are aware that certain individuals tend to sleep on your floors, aren't you?"

*looks around for Spyderbite* "And that a few of your patrons have been at one time or another on the menu, so to speak?"

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Seeing Dragon stepping behind the bar, Thradia takes an ale and sits down at the bar.

I do not believe I've sat on this this! *smiles*

Eowyna, how are you this fine day?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
"I am wonderful, thank you, Lady Thradia! And yourself? I am afraid that I've had too much of your excellent wine early in the day though. I need to return to the Enclave for a nap. Unlike DiP and Jomo, I find it undignified to be caught sleeping on the tavern floor. *laughs* But I will look in on you all later"

*smiles and slips out the door*

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Prizim feeling a little more comfortable and done with her day dreaming sits next to Thradia at the bar, asks Dragonreborn for simple glass of water, since she has had enough ale for awhile. "you both have a wonderful tavern here and its such a pleasure to be able to come and be with people again".
Posted Image

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Sighing, the lady puts down her empty mug and stands.

It is time for me to retire folks. Dragon, if you want to claim a room upstairs to yourself, feel free to do so. We do not have much...I have claimed the large room for myself. *smirks* But there is always something!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Jomo stretches and yawns

Leaving his room he walks downstairs scratching his large stomach.
"Where's they all gone?" he said.
He looks round the room, only empty mugs and dirty plates lay on the tables.
He looks puzzled.
"Have we been invaded again" he wondered as he moved towards the locked door.
Respect everyone

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Yes, Jomo, the Dry Stein seems to have been invaded by a hoard of apathy monsters.:( "All, Kill !!!" *targets apathy monsters.*

Jomo

Jomo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
I did have a bath before I went to sleep to get rid of the smell. Second one this century I may add.

All I got when I awoke was to be attacked by a hoard of apathy monsters, cannot stand them, they get in your hair and beard. Terrible hard to kill too, far too quick for my spells.

*drags feet towards the locked door swinging his arms in the air to move apathy monsters*

Might have to use an axe on that door to get out he thinks...
Respect everyone

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
The clip clopping of hooves can be heard outside. When they cease, Thradia pushes open the door to see a clean Jomo waiving his arms wildly.

*raises an eyebrow*

Break it and ye'll be buying it my good man.

*throwing her packs behind the bar, she stops and stretches*

These warm sunny days seem to keep the patrons out and about. I fear we may have to encourage a few more of them to become drunks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Jomo

Jomo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
"Thank the Lords of Providence" Jomo screams as he sees Thradia throwing strangely shaped packages behind the bar.

"Thradia.....what in the blue blazes you put in that elixir you sell? My mind has been playing tricks on me.
I've been hearing voices of a god like creature that called itself Eowyna Rohanna telling me of strange mystical monsters that were flying about me....and I could not find anyone else to help....." He rattled on

'More drunks you say.....how about selling your elixir at the Cat's Lair by the West Brit Bank....always lots of people mulling round there' Jomo advises

"Anything to eat?....I'm starving"
Respect everyone

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
*looks around* I seem to have lost my cook.

Thradia searches in the kitchen and comes out with some stale bread and butter.

That's all I have, my good man. I put hope that someone comes along to keep you company. Myself, I've been feeling quite ill and I will be retreating to my room now.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Jomo

Jomo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
gives Thradia a hug

You don't really look too good.....a little green I think.

"You get yourself to bed.....I'll prepare you and old family remedy"
checks his herbs bag
"yep ...got all I need"

Jomo disappears to the kitchen and soon an evil smelling aroma fills the air

"Here Thradia, hold your nose and drink this" Jomo passes mug to her
"I'll go get some food and then I'll tidy up till someone come"

Jomo teleports to nearest supermarket
Respect everyone

Yuallica

Yuallica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
Yuallica swung the door open and went over to the bar, stowing away a small bag underneath it.

"Sorry, I've been gone for a while, I was out collecting some rare herbs. Why is it that the best ingrediants only ever seem to grow on remote islands in the middle of nowhere? I've tried planting them on the mainland before and they just won't grow here! Although, I admit I'm not much of a gardener, so that may be my fault... Well anyway, I've got them now, so I should be able to cook something else up soon..."
Posted Image

Jomo

Jomo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Teleport opens Jomo steps out brushing teleport dust off of his leather tunic

"Hiya Yuallica" he calls to the figure moving towards the kitchen "Got a few tins of beans here.....best keep the noise down....Thradia is upstairs resting..she looks a very funny shade of green"
Respect everyone

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
*Snowy swings door wide open, all the way to the wall* I hate it when someone hides behind the door.... Is Thradia about? I heard she was not in the best of health. If the Grapevine is correct, she must have been pretty far gone to allow Jomo near her with his 'remedies'.....

No offense, Jomo, I just seem to remember your record wasn't very good in 'potions class' Ahhh perhaps you weren't giving her potions after all.. I see remnants of halfway decent meals here. Too bad no one did the dishes up.. Guess that means Thradia still isn't up to it. *pushes up sleeves, grabs bucket and heads out to the well*

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: checking, door, locks