Jump to content

Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

 

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

 

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

 

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum


Photo

Checking the door locks...

- - - - - checking door locks

  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Thradia examines the locks on the front doors. They look new. She wondered if she might one day use them to lock people in, instead of out.

Thinking about that for a moment, she heads behind the bar and begins pulling strange items from a bag. The old brewmaster in Jhelom had given her a special recipie for a new kind of ale. This was to be The Dry Stein's signature ale...no other place in Sosaria would have this recipie.

Only a week's time to brew, thanks to the dash of magic created in the recipie.

Smiling to herself, she went to work while she waited for some patrons to arrive.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#2
Jomo

Jomo

    always tring to help someone

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Jomo had traveled far over the last few months, searching for a fabled elixier.
His Father had told him tales of the elixier way back in his chidhood.
Was it a fable? Could it exist?

He was tired, hungry and had thirst........a thirst that he had been unable to quench with any fluid.

Did his tired eyes decieve him? In the distance he could see......
Yes.
An Inn. He could just decifer the strange symbols below the picture of the beasts head painted on the Inn Sign.
'proprioter...Thradia'

He smiled, pushed open the door and walked in.
Respect everyone

#3
Yuallica

Yuallica

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
Yuallica struggled up from the kitchen with a large cauldron full of boiling hot rabbit stew.

She dragged it over next to the bar and then surveyed it critically, "Well I'm certainly not going to try and lift it up there! People can help themselves from where it is!"

Yuallica glanced around the room, "Well, when more people start arriving they can anyway. It's got a bit quiet hasn't it?"
Posted Image

#4
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Mighty quiet...

Coming out from the shadows, Thradia puts a jar filled with flowers on the bar.

These here are for Miss Flutter. If you have not heard, she has taken a trip to the infirmary. We probably will not hear from her for a while, so this is a way to wish her well. And remind all that she will be back!

Now if we do not start getting some patrons in here, we're going to have to drink a lot of ale ourselves!

Posted Image
Posted Image


#5
Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

    I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

  • Members
  • 1,408 posts
Eowyna wanders into the tavern.

"Vedui', il'er" *helps herself to a bowl of stew and a glass of wine*

*glances about warily for vampires before taking a seat at the shadowy table in the corner*

"Thradia, I'm sorry to hear that Flutter in indisposed. Give her my best, please."

#6
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Thradia's gaze travels to Eowyna at the sound of her voice. Thinking a moment, she smiles at her and removed the bandana that covers her ears so well.

Vedui'. Malia ten' yulna?

Aye, Flutter will be missed. We hope to see her back soon.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#7
Prizim

Prizim

    I am getting too old for this!!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Prizim after being lost for a few days because she is not good with directions and loses her way almost on a daily bases, slips through the door, gives Eowyna a slight nod, brushes back the hood of her robe, smells the wonderful stew and feels her stomach start to grumble in protest of all the dried meat she had been eating on her trip... humbly asks for a bowl of stew, a mug of ale... and sits by the fireplace to enjoy her surroundings.
Posted Image

#8
Jomo

Jomo

    always tring to help someone

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Jomo follows the actions of the others, taking rather a large bowl of rabbit stew and woofed it down.

As he crossed to the bar to sample the local brew he placed his lucky charm over the flowers on the bar.
'hope this will help Miss Flutter recover from her wounds'

Taking a seat near the warm fire he swiftly fell into a deep sleep.
Respect everyone

#9
Maddux

Maddux

    I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

  • Members
  • 6,272 posts
Stepping form the shadows, with a glass of elven mineral water and taking a seat next to Eowyna. "Mela en' coiamin Eowyna, Oio naa elealla alasse' "

#10
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Passes drinks out to everyone and sits down with one herself. She sweetly looks at Maddux and Eowyna sitting together and smiles.

Noticing that Jomo has been sleeping a little to close to the fire for hours now, she decided to go and wake him.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#11
SpyderBite

SpyderBite

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
My apologies, Mortals.. I was detained far off in the snowbound town of Wintermoor, attending a Knighting. Hand me a vial of blood, Thradia.. the restraint was tiring and I hunger.

#12
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Giving Spyderbite a dirty look, she rummages behind the bar and pulls out two vials. Inspecting them both, she throws one into the trash barrel, and hands the other to Spyderbite.

That one was a bit watery. You've been gone for too long. I can not keep blood fresh for that long!

Posted Image
Posted Image


#13
Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

    I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

  • Members
  • 1,408 posts
Eowyna gives Maddux a long stare. "Llie bethae naa ar, a'maelamin. Leha llie uum n'tul nae amin. Amin dur tanya llie uum n' hinual su llie corm." And she turns away.

"Thank you, Thradia, I will have another glass of your fine wine. But the odor of scorched dwarf is a little overpowering, don't you think?"

*glances warily at the vampire, and moves slightly away*

#14
Prizim

Prizim

    I am getting too old for this!!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Sitting in her little area by the fireplace, Prizim sits and watches all the goings on. Poor Jomo singed half his hair off from sitting to close on the other side of the fireplace... At first the site of Spyderbite drinking the blood made her a bit nauseous, but she quickly realized there really wasn't much difference between drinking the blood and eating the meat... but yet she pulls her robe up around her neck just a little tighter slinks back further into the shadows in hopes of not being too noticed.
Posted Image

#15
Jomo

Jomo

    always tring to help someone

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Jomo stirs .......

"What's that smell?"
*looks round the room with a searching stare*
"OH!......it's me.....LOL....sitting too near the fire again"

He walks over to Thradia and asks for a room with a soft bed and bath.
Respect everyone

#16
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
*points towards the stairs*

There are a few rooms up there. Choose whatever one you like, just stay out of the one with the large door at the end of the hall. That one is mine.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#17
woody

woody

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
woody hurries in. looks around and says my I join you. And to flutters sends msg.miss you get back as soon as you feel up to it
Posted Image

#18
Jomo

Jomo

    always tring to help someone

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Thanks Thradia...

I'll take the room with the Red door....wake me in a week please....I'll pay you then.



(off working in south wales all week...see you when I get back)
Respect everyone

#19
Prizim

Prizim

    I am getting too old for this!!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Prizim looks up from her day dreaming and realizes she needs another Ale, Watches Jomo head up the stairs for a weeks slumber, and sees Woody join in with the group. She slowly rises and heads to the bar, once again pulling her robe up around her neck realizing she must walk within striking distance of Spyderbite and not knowing if the blood from the cooler is doing the job. She gets her ale and slides back into her spot in the corner by the fireplace and goes back to her day dreaming.
Posted Image

#20
Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Removing his helm he looks around the room. It has been awhile since his last visit but the same patrons seemed to still be here.Smiling to Thradia he begins to look for somewere to sit

Posted Image






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: checking, door, locks