Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

OOC: What happened here?

- - - - - happened ooc

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
All the time I'm out of town, the Tavern is a bustling establishment with some really cool board-rp.

Now that I'm able to participate, it seems someone locked the doors!:laugh:
Did everyone get bored and go home?

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I'll be back soon.. just been distracted.. I'm not very creative when I'm distracted. :(

Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Same here, I havent had much time to even think about uo or role play. I hope next month isnt as much as a killer for me

Posted Image

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
hehe Ups and downs will come and go! Don't worry, the doors are still unlocked!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
i just tried it out on a post a couple days ago but the people that were posting kind of stopped. I didn't just jump in they kind of left a spot for someone to take and i filled it... hope i didn't screw it up though.

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
I'm very sure you did nothing wrong :)

For me personally, we have a friend staying with us, so I haven't gotten a chance to be creative in here. Things will pick up again soon!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
There, I tried. Although, it was written about 4 years ago and I found it scribbled in tiny tiny writting on a grocery receipt, while cleaning out my room lol. Hope you like it :/

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Eh, life has me running to keep up lately. Never fear, I'm sure we will all be in need of a few ales sooner or later!

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I am gonna use Spyder's excuse and just say I've been distracted lately.
I've got a little story written in my head and as soon as I am sure it wont totally wear me out I'll get to it. Promise.

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I've been encouraged to write the next installment of Malice/Spyder's story, so I've been working away on that. Unfortunately, the space bar on my keyboard is broken so its been slow going. :(

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
*gives Spyder her space bar*
You can use it...but I'll need it back!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: happened, ooc