Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

To become a murderer....

- - - - - murderer

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
She was stalking around the entrance of covetous when a fellow appeared, he utterd the words 'kal por ylem', to which she cried 'IN VAS NOX!'. Within a few secounds he was dead. His equipment fell to the ground. She had a rummage in the corpse and found a few pieces of armour that lowerd the regent cost of spells, a handfull of runes and that was about it. She hid next to corpse while having a mooch.

The ghost of said dead fellow stodd for a short while observing his corpse. Our girl had finished her rummage and stood watching the ghost not quite sure why he hadnt gone in search of a wandering healer. The ghost then spoke 'i know your there' it said. Our girl nodded to herself, of course he did, he had seen her hide. 'I know your going to kill me when im freshly rezzed' it said to her. She shrugged to herself. She had no intention of doing, she just loiters after a kill somedays. 'Come show yourself noob' the ghost said. Our girl rolled her eyes, 'hes one of them' she thought to herself. 'If you dont show yourself now im gonna call my PK mates in' he said. She nearly revealed herself laughing at this. She wasnt sure what was so funny, she just found that line hysterical.

He fell silent for a few minutes, getting bored she stalked off. As she got near minoc moongate she saw some familiar names. It was thems from the other day! The gate humpers! They dueled and dueled near minoc gate. She snickerd wondering if they knew it was yew gate they were meant to PvP at. One fellow died, one of the ones her and the dispicable friend killed at the gate with withers. An eye for an eye, a rez kill for a rez kill she thought.

She watched his guildmate cast the an corp, the little sound came across her ears, the fellow awoke, the fellow got pain spiked, the fellow took a dirtnap. '@#$%#&%*%$*$*#%$*$#^S$*#&#$*(#*$' he cried at her. She grinned. This was then followed by the ghost saying 'noob rez killer'.... For a secound time in one night she almost choked laughing. This coming from someone who was previously camping magincia moongate?

She revealed briefly as she *snickerd*. This did not go down well. They tried a rez again, this time the secound the rez was accepted, the rezzer cast a 'vas ort flam'. But a 'vas ort flam' isnt as fast as an 'in sar'. Once again the fellow dirtnapped. 3 others from thier guild then appeard casting fields of fire everywhere, followed by poisonous fields, with a quick succesion of paralyzing fields. Thinks did not look good for our girl. She snuck south to begin with, but one of the guild ran within a square of her, she was briefly revealed. This got followed by a flurry of fire fields sprining up around her! She scrambled east and managed to avoid them but bumped into another moving member of thier guild, she wasnt revealed but they could know her location.

She had a split secound decision, if she moves within 1 square of the fellow she was standing next to, she would be revealed. If she didnt move and he was aware she was there, she would die. She stood still, completely motionless, watching them cast thier fields back where she was a moment ago.

He ran on, apparantly thinking nothing of her, she snuck away as quick as she could back towards the moongate. She had to wait a moment to escape, but she managed to get through to safety. This however was not the end of her night.

She spent a short while sneaking about, not realy finding anything intresting. So she headed to yew gate to watch some fights. Not much was happening there, it was late, folk were in bed by now, every reds have to sleep. She sat for a while watching a red potter about near the gate, when both she and the red became allerted to visitiors, when the *arrival* noise belted out several times from the moongate.

Three blues, all from the same guild, all from the other night ran out and charged at the red. The red was pretty hot, but they took him to half life imediatly. This was not fair she decided, three on one! Despicable!

The red took one down to a third of his life, she let off a pain spike, not quite killing him she gave him a poison strike too. This finsihed him but hit the red too, thankfully he ddnt take it personally, but the two blues imediatly went for her, she began running and thankfully the red invised her. He began mauling a secound one who our girl felt like painspiking too, he wasnt very happy when he died to that spike. This left us with 1 blue, 1 red, and our grey girl. She considerd her sins, one more kill and she was red again...

Stuff it she thought, pain spikeing and posion striking she helped slay the last member of the gank squad. Again she was amazed at thier behaviour, when the ghost then said 'FFS gankers!'.... Now are we beggining to see a level of mentality here in this guild? Now red she sulked over and watched the 3 ghosts stand near each other.

A fourth member of the blues guild appeared neat the gate. A paladin he was, she had seen him before. The ghosts ran over to him, she couldnt believe her luck... she had done this before... she couldnt resist even if it did mean another murder count! She got between the three ghosts and the blue at the gate, she became excited at the thought of all the death she would score in one hit! The paladin noble sacrificed, the ghosts appeard she witherd, the paladin stepped in to hit her, he got a hit for 28 damage onto her but it didnt fizzle, all four of them fell to the ground. She revelled in the glory of the kill, it was oh so sweet!

The ghost who she had killed earlier then let of a tirade of abuse! She was appaled at the level of foul language he used on her. She felt the need to reveal herself just to tell him to wash his mouth with soap tonight! He then screamed at her 'YOU ARE MY NEMESIS! IM NOT GOING TO EVER LET YOU LIVE IN FELL!!!!'. She popped out from hiding again just to rub it in 'four vs nil' she cried before re hiding. The local red just burst out laughing at this. The angry little ghost let off another tirade of abuse, but for our girl it was late and she was getting a sleepy head. She headed home for the night to reflect upon her night.

Well, what had she learned... first off, she thought about the 'vas ort flam' from earlier. Had that been a 'vas flam' or 'an mani' she would have ben in heat of battle and unable to hide again. This would be worth remembering. Again she though about wither. God how she loved this spell. She would always use this spell when paladins appeared she thougth to herself grinning ear to ear.

Finally, she thought about the angry ghost... Four vs Nil she grinned to herself. Talk about catty... His guild mates had got her and rez killed her the night before but he had yet to lay a finger on her. Nemesis she thought to herself. She liked the sound of that, nemesis... Its a good word isnt it. She thinks she might enjoy having a nemesis... She lay her head on the pillow and went to sleep thinking of how nice it is to be a nemesis... and how shed be saying that word for a few days now...

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Stuff me just realised how long that post was... sorry! :)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
that was one of the best ones yet man. that sounded kinda intense, being out there on your own. If I was able to play over in Europa, I would join you for these adventures. I bet the feeling of withering and getting those 4 kills in once was awesome hehe. NICE payday!! I need to maybe make one of these necro stealthers that I talked about making before. SMALL SPELLS people!! this is key!! When will they learn this......

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Thankyou dude, shes still a trammy character despite being red at the mo, i realy want to use her spellweaving to be honest... Shame its not that offensive heh.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
you want to know an AWESOME way to use spellweaving....
here goes. spellweaver/archer/ninjitsu

cast a bunch of pixies, you death strike a guy to hold him still, and all kill pixies on him. if he runs, he gets rocked by pixies and deathstrike.. hehe

I dont have any template room to do it. I got GM spellweaving on a stone and dont even have ninjitsu built anywhere, but imagine the possibilities there!!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Very Entertaining. Bolo's aren't bad, but I prefer a heavy crossbow. You can dismount and still give damage.

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
heh wish i could fit archery on the template :)

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Think im gonna put these on a website of thier own or something, would be a shame to lose them or let them disapear i think :)

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Ly-Las your stories are never too long:)
Another great read Thank you
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok Ly, I am gonna do something to try to keep em around. I'll move em to a sticky

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
ok, ill post here and in the sticky then aye? Will keep lotsa posts here, then have a 'pure story thread' up the top.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Im still trying to figure it all out, so go ahead and keep posting here, and I will let ya know when they're all migrated over.

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Ill post them all in your thread and keep a link in the bottom of my posts to it in this thread, while keeping this one as a discussion thread.

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Episode 8

She was once again, having a bad night. She had recalled of the wrong rune and landed outside shame and got fried to a crisp by 3 mages. When she found a wandering healer, a ninja from the guid that now hates her popped up and shot a few arrows into her freshly awakened self. She got to skara brae bank where she was robbed blind. Then she got killed as she ran from moonglow moongate to moonglow town.

This was not her night and she was getting rather fustrated. She continued on, ever perservering though. She headed to papua, checked the local alters for the general residence of felucca. She saw two combatants run past at high speed but that was it. She mooched over to the entrance of fire dungeon, again two combatants darted past her. While stealthing around you cant possibly keep pace with folk charging about you know.

She continued to look about untill she found herself down in despise. She looked about at the rats wandering around her feet. She felt as low as them having died so much and not getting a single kill all night. She stealthed around the entire area untill she found herself at the entrance of despise twidling her thumbs. She shrugged her shoulders and headed to yew moongate to watch the world go by and laugh at some of the silly behaviour there. She arrived in good time, she just saw her despicable friend north of the gate vanishing in a puff of smoke, and the ghost of her nemesis and his freind who had repeatedly rez killed her the night before. To boot they were both red and thanks to a lot of standing about as a ghost, she was now blue. Huzaah for kills with no come back she thought to herself. The ghosts headed for the moongate, she knew where they were going.

She shot through to magincia, she heard the noise come from the moongate of someone entering the area, but she saw no ghost. This instantly registerd to her, she was not alone.

She then saw the two ghosts appear, her nemesis complete with friend. She stalked the rez killing ghosts to the wandering healer. The instant they both awoke she let of a pain spike killing one while the other hid. Smart little girl this one she thought. She re hid herself and stealthed over to where the friend of her nemesis hid then struck upon the idea of wither. It would still connect even if she was hidden. She began casting, her opponent made a dash, ahhh so she had hiding but no stealth our girl thought. The wither connected but to our girls suprise didnt kill! She used a pain spike to finish her off but this did greatly suprise her. She headed back to the moongate with a yawn and both reds accepted another rez from the healer, before she even noticed this our girls despicable friend was there to wither them bot to death. She gave our girl a wink and disapeared to wait for another kill.

Now this was the end of our girls night. It was late and she was heading for her bed. She could have stayed and rez killed them more, as her guild had rez killed her many times, but no, she needed sleep, and repeatedly killing someone when sleepy loses its appeal quick. Now, this wasnt much of an outing for her, but she had two things tonight to remember. First, the moongate thing, she knew someone came in due to the sound. Something well worth listening for in the future. You never know who might be at a gate with you. Secound, she would have to remember because someone has hiding, it doesnt mean they have stealth. This would be worth remembering cause although someone may be able to avoid direct attacks, whats to stop wildfires and withers if your target cannot escape? Now this seemed to her to be two valuable lessons. Ok so she hadnt had a good night to begin with, but in my opinion learning new things is always good. Tonight, she had learned new things. Overall it was baanced out to a good night.

Now, ok, todays tale wasnt great, but i feel my view of my night is something many PvP'ers should learn from. So youve been killed 500 times in one night cause of a particalar tactic. Dont let them use that tactic again! Learn from your mistakes, dont get fustrated by them. If you can learn one thing in a night of deaths and insurance loss that helps you become a better killer, then youve had a good night.

With that little lesson in mind, our girl goes to sleep for the night, hoping for better kills in the future.