Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New siggy for a friend.....

- - - - - friend siggy

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I liked #4, just looked like it belonged where the others looked a bit .... off.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

atlas607

atlas607

loves uoforums!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Im kinda fond on 1 and 6...I can't decide!!

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
They are all good, but I went with 1 and 6 is good too. I like the contrast, it looks nice with the red accenting her gem.
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Crypt Keeper(CK)

Crypt Keeper(CK)

Guildmaster of ATD, Defender of Paxlair!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
I like 5, it blends with the rest of the theme

I wish I could make siggies
Posted Image

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
I'd say 4 as well, fits in... 1 is unnaturell imo and too bright.

The fog you got in middle.. is that selfmade or from another picture?

white pencil - gaussian blur? 4,2 radius...? opacity?

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
its actually a "cloud" brush that i found along time ago, ill try to find the link if your interested in it.

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Its alright, just curious - there are many tricks in making clouds/fog and so on

Will be alot easier in CS 3 tho.

Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Will be alot easier in CS 3 tho.

I just installed CS3 last night - haven't had a chance to play with it yet!

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Do some tutorials with the new things.. its just absolutly amazing

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
was thinking about getting it, but i'm sooooo used to ps...... i'm wondering what the layout is like and if there is much of a learning curve in doing so(changing from ps to cs):-/

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Which PS are you using?
its basiclly the same as the old.. just some more tools or should i say easier tools to work with.

slight learning curve at each release of course.. But easy to learn if you know the basics anyhow. Get it imo... if you got the money for it. I get it free tho.. work and so on.
  • Nevaeh likes this

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
7.0 is what i currently use, but im always on the look out for bigger and better programs. honestly, i have hear nothing but good things about CS 3. i think im going to have to test it out. thx for your input Gnomy :) *wonders if there is a free trail version*

nm just found it, heres the link for a 30 day trail if any of you are intrested

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
nice job Nev...i liked the first one best
Posted Image

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Wow big jump in post dates I was gonna vote but seems sorta irrelevant now :)

Shifter

Shifter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm new here, sorry for the first post being here, I love PS..not great at it or anything but enjoy it. Why so big? Do you shrink the whole thing down afterwards or just like big things? Just curious..big sigs are ...well just not attractive. Also not a fan of the Default Bevel filter you are using..although I will admit it looks better on your creation than what a lot of beginners do with it..so that's a plus..he he.

That being said I like #4 the best I think the text flows the best. =)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Welcome to the forums, Shifter.

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
I really like #1. the red letters look like they are glowing. But I also like
#6. because the letters are gold and match the other items in the sign.

But I picked #1.:)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Nevaeh Those signs look great :), do you have sign program?
Or did you make them your self ?

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
god!! i cant believe that this thread is still going :P kiki- with that siggy i used photoshop 7.0(currently use CS3...Free trial). my harddrive died and it took a big chunk of me with it. word to the wise, back up your files!!!! i lost 3/4 of my most valued pictures/fonts/brushes/textures.....so on and so on:'( it also seems to have "zapped" my will/want to create images anymore:-/ ok now im rambling, ill just go back to Posted Image

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Thats cool that all you used was Photoshop, your signs look great. I hope you can get inspired to do more. I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive dieing thats always very upsetting to loose all your picture and things you had on the computer. I hope you were able to save some of the more important stuff. I know how you feel last year when we got a virus it started eating all my files and pictures :'( my husband the computer person here said it was called a worm or something well what ever is was it was horrible. That is really good advice you give when you say to back up everything you are so right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friend, siggy