Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Benefit Sale for ITOE member Destitute!!!!!

- - - - - benefit destitute itoe member sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I guess I'll be the only one posting on the Baja Thread. :laugh:

April 11th about 9:00 Central

Poor Destitute is in much need of everyones help. His wife and dog left him for a rich guy in Luna. She took almost all that he had including his Ring of Despair and a Candle of Sadness. All that she left behind was his horse, but sadly to say, last night it was killed by a Lizardman.

He begs that all will stop by!!

Starting around 9pm Central time. We will have Runes at the Luna and Trammel Skara Banks. This is more than just a ploy to get people to stop by. We also have a lot of stuff going on. So please swing by and join in on the fun.

*Free Stuff
*Almost Free Stuff
*Crazy Antics
*Plus what ever moves us or you

ITOE United

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
To bad I don't live on Baja, or I certainly would stop by, because it sounds like fun. Good Luck with it :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

My mother's b-day!!!

To truly understand something, change it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: benefit, destitute, itoe, member, sale