Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

One Bad (Easter) Bunny....

- - - - - bad bunny easter

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
Right, so here it is!

Happy Easter!

Attached Thumbnails

• bunnty time.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
That looks great!!!

Should keep it up and see how KR makes it look.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Flames

Flames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Wow! That is awesome!! I've never seen anything so creative aside from that zoo house that one time with the big whale in the aquarium. You need a gold star
:grin:
Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
aww thanks :)

(I personally would have thought my spaceship would have been up there too :) )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laurana

Laurana

Orange Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Aww. it's really cute! Great job!

Posted Image

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Aly, you still got it i see, great work!

Posted Image

BrookeWinterose

BrookeWinterose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
soooo adorable. absolutely love it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guild Mistress of C|A!
Thanks to Nevaeh for my sigg=)

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
hehe i think snuggle just found her new house design..'

I'd have used grassy plants and brightly dyed bagballs for inside the baskett

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
you're right, I did think about the bagballs and there is one actually outside the basket, but I only did it as a "quick" design so to speak, and just to see if I could :)

if anyone wants to use it though, go ahead!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_ChevelleMalibu68_*

Guest_ChevelleMalibu68_*
  • Guests
~ That's fricken awesome, you have some drop dead awesome talent, I think you shoould win some type of competition or something, I could never ever make a house like that, and definetely not even close to as good as that, you have some awesome fricken talent, keep up the good work! Oh,a nd by the way, how did you make that basket, that's awesome too! ~

:grin:

Oh, and I love Chevelles and Rottweilers! :grin: One more thing: How do you post pics?

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Oh, and I love Chevelles and Rottweilers! :grin: One more thing: How do you post pics?

I like Chevelles too :P To post pictures:
- If the picture is on a website, copy the url and lick the little icon that looks like there is mountains and a sun. Insert the URL in the box that pops up.
- If you need UOF to host it you need to go into advanced mode by hitting reply or "go advanced" at the bottom of the screen. Under additional options, there is a button that says manage attachments. Once you click it, a page will pop up that will allow you to browse pictures on your computer. Then you can hit upload and viola! your done!

PS. Rots are ok, but American Bull dogs are better :grin:

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
This looks amazing! I dowt I could ever do something like that. Have you ever made anything else like this?

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
thanks!

not quite like the bunny.. but in this thread I made a spaceship?:
(probably on page 3 or so)
I need a new challenge!

and I made trees... and lots of other things..
most of which you can see on my photobucket pages I use subalbums so be sure to look at the ones under "UO":

http://smg.photobuck...s/v495/Alynora/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

To post pictures:
- If the picture is on a website, copy the url and lick the little icon that looks like there is mountains and a sun. Insert the URL in the box that pops up.
- If you need UOF to host it you need to go into advanced mode by hitting reply or "go advanced" at the bottom of the screen. Under additional options, there is a button that says manage attachments. Once you click it, a page will pop up that will allow you to browse pictures on your computer. Then you can hit upload and viola! your done!

You can also scroll to the top of any page on here and hit 'Image Hosting'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Easter bunny!

BUNNY HOUSE!!! LOL AWESOME!

Eat your heart out Giant Egyptian Sphynx

Posted Image

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Cathat

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
oh! thank you very much CatHat! I unfortunately just tore it down last week! (too much past easter ya know...)

I guess I'll just have to come up with something new and crazy again! I've been still thinking about how to make a "shoe - house" from "There was an old lady, who lived in a shoe...."

omg! Smelly Shoes!
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Well, you've inspired me to make my own animal themed house sculpture after KR's done and my UO play time isn't so consisetantly dedicated to 'workish' type play.

Gee - guess what kinda animal it 'll be - :cheesy:

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Cathat

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
mayby a cat? XD, well what would be hard is making a ki-rin (that looks like onetoo) becouse jussttoo weared animal :P
the shadows will prevail

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bad, bunny, easter