Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lord Doom's Fel Castle

- - - - - castle doom fel lord

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lord Child Of Doom

Lord Child Of Doom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Long time in the making IV owned this castle since August 99.

Home shard is Atlantic

This home is located at 132o 42' N 84o 18' E in Felucia

My contact info is ICQ 77543072

This castle is on my 5-house account. It's one of the shards original 5 castles I'm the 10 owner but by far the longest. It pre dates dating so no placement dates are on the sign I’m told its the oldest on Atlantic but I can not verify that. What I can say is it is the best this contest is about decor not rares but if you think it is a rare trust me your right. After years of making bows and running shops it allowed me an unlimited budget for my personal home. My style as your see is simplicity I do not try to over whelm the screen if it fits I use it if it doesn't I won't its not about displaying an entire collection I never cared for that in fact half my plants aren’t displayed. Funny part is I bought most of them for 5 k each right after Christmas 99 not all uo players exercise good judgment with their birth rights. To all my friends that have asked to see my place you finally have gotten your wish.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1a.jpg
  • 2a.jpg
  • 3a.jpg
  • 4a.jpg
  • 5a.jpg
  • 6a.jpg
  • 7a.jpg
  • 8a.jpg
  • 9a.jpg
  • 10a.jpg
  • 11a.jpg
  • 12a.jpg
  • 13a.jpg
  • 14a.jpg
  • 15a.jpg
  • 16a.jpg
  • 17a.jpg
  • 18a.jpg
  • 19a.jpg
  • 20a.jpg

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I really love the roof and the dining area!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Flower

Flower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Your fountain area is gorgeous !!

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Lord Child Of Doom :)

Very nice!

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Lord Child Of Doom

Lord Child Of Doom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thank you both for your kind comments. It looks a lot better in person if I place I'm sure ill have to give some tours. The roof I had a lot of fun doing its the 3rd house iv done a garden on I have done a girlfriends tower and a 18x18 I once owned near Luna. Took a long time to get enough natural plants but I am a landscaper in real life so the design came easy enough and once I had that only took me 10-12 hours to put it together. The dining table has all the place settings and was in fact far harder to make. That pre dates decoration tools so were talking 100 plus death robes hehehehehe ahh the good old days the connected wine bottles make a sweet center piece as do the pot and frypan on the armoire. Although my personal favorites are my master bedroom on the lower level or my private dining room simple but I do love the golden goblets wish I had 20 more.

Lord Child Of Doom

Lord Child Of Doom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Opps was only 2 when I began the reply thank you as well.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
fountain looks awesome :)
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: castle, doom, fel, lord