Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Baron's Keep - My Humble Abode

- - - - - abode baron humble

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Hello everyone - Here is my keep just above Trinsic its in a lovely location and I have the whole part of the adjacent island to myself!

The keep is my own design and has taken many forms and variations before I finally settled on this, It is not just used as a Home but also as a place for friends and people within the guild I am attached too. As you can see from the pictures I have rooms dedicated to each of my trades - on the first floor we have the Blacksmithy, Tailors and Stable. While on the second floor, we have the Library, Kitchen, Alchemists and Mage's study. Although my library is not yet complete It is taking a long time to do due to wanting all the books and runes to be perfect.
On the third floor we have the bathroom, which contains the washbasins, toilet and a place to fill up on potions. We also have my private study which comes off of my bedroom, the master bedroom itself and a spare room for someone to stay over.
On the top floor we have the garden, It took along time for me to make this, I know it looks simple but it used to be completly different and has gone through more changes than I have had cooked dinners! It used to be a full garden but with the limited supply of plants and flowers it just didnt ever look right as a full roof garden (im not a fan of the other coloured plants) In the end I went with this design which encorporated the summer touch for when I need to relax and such I can have a walk around the garden and take in the breath taking view, not only of the island nearby but a full view into the sunset across the great ocean of Sosaria.

The design of the keep itself and furniture I took into alot of consideration - Im a great fan of true historical history and I did not want things inside the keep to look out of place or like they should not be there, that is why you do not see fancy items which stand out like Sosarian globes, or spikes.

It is not quite complete due to funds not permitting. But the basis is there and a home it is.
If anyone would like to view the keep, you are more than welcome the location is 70o 50'S 41o 12'E

Any comments positive or negative are most appreciated! Thanks for your time.

Attached Thumbnails

• Baron's Keep Outside.jpg
  • Baron's Keep First Floor.jpg
  • Baron's Keep Second Floor.jpg
  • Baron's Keep Third Floor.jpg

• Ghazghkull likes this

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Great job Tigurius! I like the roof the best!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_Sandra Lee_*

Guest_Sandra Lee_*
  • Guests
Very nice!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Good luck in the contest Tigerius :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Very nice!

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
nice job!!
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Atlas607

BrookeWinterose

BrookeWinterose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Now I want to stay home and customize. LOL! Great job best keep design I have ever seen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guild Mistress of C|A!
Thanks to Nevaeh for my sigg=)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abode, baron, humble