Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

ITOE United Wednesday Night Cheap Like Walmart Super Give Away SALE!!!

- - - - - cheap give itoe night sale super united walmart wednesday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Baja needs a green dot badly....:laugh:

This will be our second Wednesday Sale. The first one was a total blast and all that showed up found some bargains. Around 9-9:30 Central Time goto Luna the Bank and you'll find some runes.

Last time we had some free stuff so just come and have fun. Because we will only hold these sales until they stop being fun.

ITOE United Baja's Newest Guild

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Welcome to UOF Newbomb Turk! I will have to check it out!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I thought Baja was dead :P, j/k
Posted Image

Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Thanks to the many people that stopped by.

Congrats to the guy that won the door prize.

It was fun to see all the free drink and people sitting at the tables have a good time.

I think we will do it again in 2 weeks.

Thanks from all the ITOE.

Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
We are planning a larger more organized evening for April 11th.

Tonight April 4th we will be giving stuff away along with having fun. We will be placing runes at the Luna the Bank and Skara Trammel bank.

For those who never went to one of our Wednesday Night things. It's alot more than just cheap stuff on vendors it's a great time to get together with others.

We never really know what we are gona do but we always figure something out. So come and see what happens.

Hope to see you there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheap, give, itoe, night, sale, super, united, walmart, wednesday