Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

'No Draw' tiles/Paragon loot

- - - - - draw loot tiles or paragon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sir_Ignatz

Sir_Ignatz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi all,

A guildie told me he's been hitting Paragons in Ilshenar and he's seeing a lot of No Draw tiles as loot. Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!
'Me fail English? That's unpossible.' - Ralph Wiggum

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
All Ish mobs drop it occasionaly. Usualy when you touch it, you can frag it a small ways and then it dissappears. Has been able to physically loot them?

Posted Image

Sir_Ignatz

Sir_Ignatz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

All Ish mobs drop it occasionaly. Usualy when you touch it, you can frag it a small ways and then it dissappears. Has been able to physically loot them?

No, it's like you said. He can drag it a little, then it disappears.
Weird thing is that he's seeing it on every Paragon. The non-paragon creatures don't drop them. He was a little nervous it was his client.
'Me fail English? That's unpossible.' - Ralph Wiggum

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I haven't seen that no draw tiles in a while. But what I used to do as soon as I see it, close the corpse, wait a sec or two, and then open it up again.

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
I was at the bank and a guy dropped 2 of them so i picked them up and took them to my house, I put them in a bag i had locked down but sometime later they must have disappeared. Their must be some way to loot them but not to keep.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I think that the ones youre talking about Cerwin are older. Ive seen some locked down in houses thatve been there since I started...

I wuldnt imagine it would have anything to do with his client at all. If you hada client problem you could get a problem with the graphic but for it to show up as a no draw would be a server side issue.

Heres a question: Did he get any arties that dropped into his bank box instead of his backpack because of weight issues? That might account for why itd happen...course you said it was all of them, so probably noit...

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: draw, loot, tiles or paragon