Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Issue with Patch 5.0.8.3

- - - - - issue patch

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Posted on UOHerald.com

Issue with Patch 5.0.8.3
Jeremy Dalberg
20 Mar 2007 22:39:33 EST

UPDATE 7:20 PDT
: We've pinpointed the issue (we... um, accidentally made Heartwood go away. It's not destroyed, just... gone away. We'll bring it back, promise.) We're working on a fix now - I'll post an ETA when I have one.

We've gotten reports of issues with the latest patch and we're investigating. News as I get it - stay tuned.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
hehe what happens if you logged in heartwood?!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
thats a very good question snuggs, how do they "accidentally" make a city disappear? thx for keeping us updated ally :)

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Hehe someone check what they did to Heartwood and post a pic. I'm kind of stuck right now with gaining healing.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Crap. I logged out to get on another char, and atlantic is gone! Oh well...

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Posted Image

This is inside Heartwood in LA, looks the same in Atlantic. And now, I'm stuck inside.

Edit: Hmm... I logged her out in there. Hopefully she'll still be there when I go log her in tomorrow.

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
OMG. This is TOO funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(recvoers breath) On the other hand, if they KEEP up this professionalism in actually admitting mistakes, they might restore my faith.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
ugh. Hard to lose a whole city lol.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Just get rid of hearthwood! :grin:
Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
My guess is that it somehow got referenced to another location on the map...where there was nothing there to see. NPC spawn and everything was still at the old location but the enviornment tiles were all drawn somewhere else...

Posted Image

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
I suggest they gift all the crafting scrolls to us, as well as move the quest givers needed to enter elven dungeons to other towns. :grin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, patch