Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anyone seen this before?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
I got this at an IDOC, kinda cool :P
I was wondering how much its worth, or if I should just keep it?

Posted Image
  • Rhus Radicans likes this

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Put your mouse on it, Carl, and send us a screeny with the stats and properties showing, if you can. :)

Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
It just has normal pickaxe properties like off of an NPC, 100% physical damage, swords weapon.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Bugged item?

Thought there was a thing with Ice White hairstyle that was exploited and put on weapons/armor.

Disclaimer: A lot of what I read is done at work, early in the morning, pre-coffee. So I could be making this up.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Well when I mine with it I get this glacial rock in my pack, but the second it goes there it disapears, I have no idea what it is

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
That's weird.

You should PvP with it, see if you turn people blue. Maybe even freeze them. J/k... or am I?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I used to have a pic of a guy dressed in Pants and a Shirt that color with hair the same. I really have to pull out my old hardrive and see if I can find some of this stuf...

Dunno what the heck that is tho. Im guessing part of an old EM event...

What shard are you on?

Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Well when I mine with it I get this glacial rock in my pack, but the second it goes there it disapears, I have no idea what it is

Try posting an image of it over on the Rares forum at Stratics, they'll have more people there that might know what it is.

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I already did it for him :D

10 views and no info...Im sure there will be someone that will know whats going on...

Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

10 views and no info...Im sure there will be someone that will know whats going on...

It could take several days for information to come back, weekends are a bad time to try and get information from most forums.

Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

im on atlantic by the way

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

original item is from a chesapeake event, 3 glacial pickaxes and 3 blaze pickaxes exist, the original ones say "a gargoyles pickaxe" on it and any one that just says pickaxe is duped

Thanks to Demonus of Stratics. :) Sorry it wasnt better news... :(

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

It could take several days for information to come back, weekends are a bad time to try and get information from most forums.

Ive never had to wait for more than an hour or 2 on the Rares Collector Forums. Those people have that board up at all times in case they see someone selling something they need... :)

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

I got this at an IDOC, kinda cool :P
I was wondering how much its worth, or if I should just keep it?

Posted Image

its prob worth quite a pretty penny, if i was you though... i would most deffentlly keep it. nice find and congrats!

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
There is are a couple characters on atlantic that where that colored gear, including a pickaxe. They're names are Raistlin and Static I believe. They hang out at the Britain bank and most auctions on the atlantic shard. Look for them, since they are wearing that same glacial color, i'm sure they could inform you.

Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Hehe funny you should mention Static, that's who I sold it to

magotdoll666

magotdoll666

Viaxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
how much did u sell for? i have one too, and dont know how much to sell for.
Erik.. Viaxus

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
He paid 3mil for it, the way we established this was that there was one in luna for 2.5mil a few days ago that I had seen, and he gave me some more gold for a finders fee. I sold it because I don't mess with duped items, I wanted to get rid of it