Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunt Nite Info for April 21st

- - - - - 21st april hunt info nite

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Sorry this is late guys. Been of "those" weeks.

This week's adventures will find us travelling back to Doom to wreak vengence on the Dark Fathers and their minions! We will meet at Yew Gate, Trammel starting at 8:00 p.m. and head off for Doom at 8:30 p.m. Eastern. We will focus at approximately 8:25 p.m. in preparation for what I'm sure will be a nite of high adventure.

Some tactical information for Doom:

Gauntlet Bosses
Room #1

Darknight Creepers
Undead Slayer or 100% Fire Weapon (lowest resist to Fire)

High Fire Damage Spells

Room #2

Flesh Renderer
No available Slayer Type

50% Fire/50% Cold (or 100% of either) (lowest Resists to Fire AND Cold)

Room #3

Impalers
Demon Slayer or 50%Fire/50%Poison (or 100% of either) (lowest Resists to Fire AND Poison)

Room #4

Shadow Knight
Undead Slayer or 100% Energy Weapon (lowest Resist to energy)

High Energy Damage Spells

Room #5

Abyssmal Horror
Demon Slayer or 100% Physical or Cold (lowest resist to Physical AND Cold)

Final Battle

Dark Fathers
Demon Slayer

All resists are even so anything should work. This bad boy has 30,000 hit points and throws bones at you (the bones turn into other nasties).

Hope to see you all there!

Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
And just to note. Discord works against the Flesh Renderers and Impalers can be poisoned by a DP Nox mage.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Also, the liches, ghouls, skeletal knights, etc. can be provo'd back onto the Dark Father. :)

Posted Image

TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Also, the liches, ghouls, skeletal knights, etc. can be provo'd back onto the Dark Father. :)

Not by me...cause I have to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBBBBbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Darnit! I've been gone so long that my gametime expired and I didn't know it!!
I'll try my best to be there next week. I sure have missed the Friday Nite hunts.
*walks off grumbling*
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 21st, april, hunt, info, nite