Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Housing Tool Issues

- - - - - housing issues tool

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Over in UO U HAll on sytratics a poster reported

Just wanted to let everyone know I do not know if I have been the first to try to x fer since the housing server went down but I tryed to use transfer (since I cant idoc I might as well shop) and I get the cant tranfer while wharehouse is down message.

Just thought everyone might like to know this as well.

Jeremy has updated UO Herald regularly on the matter

Jeremy Dalberg 16 Mar 2007 11:32:08 EST

EDIT 8:39AM PDT: Looks like it was resolved overnight. Thanks for your patience!

EDIT 5:35PM PDT: Apparently it's not as resolved as all that. Updates when I got 'em.

EDIT 5:08PM PDT: The issue should be resolved - sorry for the hassle!

We're currently investigating issues reported with being unable to place or transfer a house - will update when we have more info.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Ih ave had no issues with an existing house, just for arguments sake.

The other morning my House Placement Tool (that I use for bank info) was acting up, being awfully laggy and such, ad I thought it was my conn, but lo and behold, it wasnt me!

[cheer]

Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Likewise Ezekiel.Myself and a guild memebr were placing on an IDOC two days ago, and at the same time i bought the plot next to it,so I havent had any problems either ,luckily :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, issues, tool