Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Old Style White Savage Masks?

- - - - - masks savage style white

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Anyone know if those old style savage masks still spawn? Not the modern ones you get as loot of savages, but the white triangle types. The ones without magical properties. Anyone have some stashed away they want to sell to me? I really need some if anyone can help it would be great.

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
are you talking about tribal masks? they spawn still (the one that divine countenance is made out of)

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Thats the one yeah, not the regular tribal mask, but the one that looks like divin con. Any idea where or on what they spawn please?

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Anyone else know anything about these old masks please?

Swamps Edge

Swamps Edge

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
These drop the masks.

Well, according to this page. They do not drop white ones. Sorry about that wrong info.

Upon further review of this thread I saw that you already knew this info. Reading comprehension for the win. haha

Maybe you can try the rares forums here and over at Stratics. Those knowledgeable people may be able to help you in your quest!

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Reading comprehension for the win. haha

lol

Guest_Sandra Lee_*

Guest_Sandra Lee_*
  • Guests
I just (10 minutes or so ago) got one off a lich.

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

I just (10 minutes or so ago) got one off a lich.

I don't recall ever seeing one... can you post a pic?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Posted Image

You mean not those. The other kind that look like they might be of Aztec design, yes?

They still drop as loot but will typically have some type of magic property on them. Pretty sure I saw a couple on the Dark Wisps today...

Posted Image

Guest_Sandra Lee_*

Guest_Sandra Lee_*
  • Guests
Yes the type that look like they are of Aztec design is what I picked up off a lich today.
Sorry Rascal.. can't post a pic of it from this comp because it doesn't have UO on it. When my son gets up for work tonight I will try to post it.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are the Divine Countenance DOOM arty. The others look very similar but a bit more color to them, iirc...

Posted Image

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Ezekiel is correct, they look like the one she posted in the pic above except they are white with red and yelllow tribal markings on them instead of blue. Not the general tribal masks like the ones in the pic a few posts ago, they drop ALOT on savages and i have many of these.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Found them in treasure chests/corpses of those dark wisps in Moonglow, on Hiryus/Onis in Tokuno, and even swoop had some recently. I don't think they are that hard to get from all sorts of critters and treasure chests. They do have magical properties though like resists, lrc, etc. If you are on Napa I can try to save you some.
Posted Image

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Thanks for the info =) but im on Europa.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: masks, savage, style, white