Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Announcing...A Contest...You want to read this, trust me :)

- - - - - announcinga contestyou read trust

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Lady Cal, Sosaria Live Staff Member, asked me if we would mind posting this for her
so of course we always like to help if we can ...

Ok...recently, I personally have had yet another horrible gm experience with the addition of the new gm system. Don't get me wrong, there MUST be good, wonderful, helpful gm's out there, but I never seem to get them. If you were tuned in last night, I told my tale of my most recent horrendous (for me at least) gm experience and I'm still trying to recover from all the cans they kept tossing at me...*rubs a bruise on her forehead*

This is where you come in... Post in this thread the best/worst/funniest/whatever GM experience you have had in Ultima Online. It doesn't have to be recent, it can be anything. It must, however, be kept clean, and no EA/UO bashing will be tolerated in this thread.

The winner will be announced by the end of my show on Thursday night 4/27. The prize awarded will be based on the amount of response in this thread. 10 or fewer stories, and the prize will be 1 million gold on any non-siege ruleset shard. More than 10 stories to empathize with, and the prize will be a 7th Anniversary Code! ....

Posted Image

FULL DETAILS FOUND HERE AT SOSARIA LIVE.COM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Hmmm
*goes to check old screen shots*

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

killdigdiecat

killdigdiecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Jeee, theres only one other post there. Did I even post on the right page?

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Can we enter more than once? lol

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Meh, all my GM experiences have been positive and relatively efficient and to-the-point, hardly anything interesting or funny about them...

Occasionally some GMs have stopped to babble a bit in the midst of helping me out but it's not like I could remember the whole thing anymore. In any case, cheers to GM Axiom for getting them guards back to work and the horde minions in line!

EDIT: meh, I keep messing up with the new "in reply to" -function, just replied to last out of habit...

Posted Image

Guest_Cal_*

Guest_Cal_*
  • Guests
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that I extended the deadline until tonight, people were having trouble for some reason getting registered so they could reply...so you have until midnight tonight to get your story in and raise the prize from a million gold to a 7th anniversary code ^^ Hope to read your tales soon.

--Cal with Sosaria Live

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Can i post an experince with a GM at lunch playing guitar hero :grin: i've never had anything but pretty cut and dry experiences with GMs in game

Waah - watches the million and codes sail by.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

CatHat

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Ive only ever had positive responses and mucho help from the two/three times I have needed a GM :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

... i've never had anything but pretty cut and dry experiences with GMs in game...

CatHat

Perhaps they feared having their avatars/paperdolls disfigured? I'm sure you could come up with some pretty good art to replace with their current look. j/k.

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I click on any of the links and it's gives me a 404 error.

Guest_Cal_*

Guest_Cal_*
  • Guests
I noticed that as well, sorry about the breaky linky folks...and CatHat, I dunno if Grimmy told you, but you're my UOHero hehe Now if only you'd listen to my show on Sosaria Live sometimes... *evil grin*

Tabbitha, all gm experiences good or bad were welcomed to enter...It's the good ones I was hoping to receive to show people that I KNOW they exist hehe

And DB, oddly enough, Cal is short for Calell...an alternate phonetic spelling of Kal-El ^^ love the sig!

The contest did end on Friday tho, and after much deliberation, I bring you this news...

Firstly, cheers to everyone who particiapated!!! Thank you so much for making it a great first contest for me Smiley

After Much deliberation and discussion, my crack panel of judges has chosen a winner! Believe me, it was hard...

And the winner is.....

NEBEN!!!

Neben, please contact me for your prize and congratulations!

Daniel, you will also receive a reward of some sort for second place, and all entrants receive my gratitude!

Thanks again everyone.

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Yeah, Wonder Woman always calls Superman either Kal-El or Kal for short.

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Awe man, I'm too late, I have some really really good ones too! From giving GM's fashion advice, to banksitting at 5 AM, to role playing as pirates catching 8x8'ers hehe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: announcinga, contestyou, read, trust