Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Strangest place(s) you have marked runes for....

- - - - - marked places runes strangest

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Usually these "holes" are visible in KR as well. I also tried running around on the spot, just in case, and if it were simply not visualized it should have teleported me anyway.

But I will try in 2d too on the weekend, when I'm at my Desktop PC with both installs.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
The uosecrets.info domain has expired. Does anyone know if the owner plans on renewing?

I am also interested in having a copy of some of the graphic screenshots from that site ... does anyone know if there is a mirror anywhere?

McJiff

McJiff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Also interested in this. If anyone has any special runes like the ones posted here on Europa, Drachenfells, Lake Superiour, Lake Austin, and doesnt mind sharing with me, i would really appreciate it ;) If so, give me a pm ;)
:director2: Living like a king :icon_king:

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Hmm...I'd have to say inside of the cage down in hythloth with The Slayer in it.

Oh, and inside of the orc spawn under britain. Accidentally gated to that one once and had to yell frantically "DO NOT GO IN!!!"

Before I had a chance to dispel the gate on my end, three gate-jumpers who were not in my intended party somehow managed to sail in....and back out, as ghosts.

Heh heh, whoops!:laugh:

McJiff

McJiff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Githmore's lab, i see a pentagram there. Wasnt this used to enter somewhere else? And what did we need to do to get there?
Btw do the runes for Wintermoore and Frostflame still work? And the entrance to pirate cave, on what shard does it still work, and it would it work on a diff shard if u were to mark it on the working shard, and recall to it on your own shard?
:director2: Living like a king :icon_king:

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Githmore's lab, i see a pentagram there. Wasnt this used to enter somewhere else? And what did we need to do to get there?

Use to be able to enter Shame level 5 (specifically, the mage tower) through that pentagram. I don't recall having to do anything special - but that was a long time ago....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marked, places, runes, strangest