Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

chiv and poision

- - - - - chiv poision

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

magotdoll666

magotdoll666

Viaxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
im at 73.4 chiv and 74.8 pos.

how do i raise em?

what skills needed for chiv

and what do i do to rasie pos.

i wanna get pos. gm
and chiv 105

some one please let me know
thnx
Erik.. Viaxus

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Chiv - cast Holy Light to 90ish (you can use Lower Regeant Cost items so you don't have to tithe, personally I don't care for the gold and go with Mana Regen and Lower Mana Cost items) and then switch to Noble Sacrifice (can switch earlier if wanted)

Poison - Use Greater Poison on anything (only need 1 item to poison, over and over) You really don't need to GM this as long as your method to apply poison + Poison skill = 200 and your good to go.

IE - 120 Magery + 80 Poison or 110 Fencing + 90 Poison

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

magotdoll666

magotdoll666

Viaxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
ok awsome

thnx alot

but

can i use uoa to help me with posion?
if so what would i need to do to set up the macros?
Erik.. Viaxus

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I'd suggest UOA

My macro looked like this

Use Item (Greater Poison Keg) (this way I only need 1 empty bottle that is always re-used)
Use Skill (Poisoning)
Target (Greater Poison Potion)
Target (Insert whatever you want to train on here)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

magotdoll666

magotdoll666

Viaxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
if u got icq hit me up with it please im trying it and it aint working for me
Erik.. Viaxus

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Hmm, I'll have to check when I get home from work.

These should be the steps you take:

In BackPack - 1 Greater Poison Keg, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Item you are going to poison

1: Hit Record
2: Dbl Click Keg (this will fill the empty bottle)
3: Use Skill Poison
4: Target Poison Potion (not the keg)
5: Target Item you are going to poison
6: Stop (recording, in UOA)

You will have to wait for the timer to be over before running macro again (seems like 10 seconds, I dont know exact timing)

IF you run the macro before you can poison again, it should have no effect because dbl-clicking the Keg will do nothing without an empty bottle, and it should go through the rest of the macro.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I'd ICQ, but since my internet decided it didn't want to multi-task anymore (I can be fine in game or on 1 website, but anything more and it ****s the bed).

And I just checked, and I forgot to add a few things. This is what my macro looks like:

Use Item Type (Keg)
Pause 500
Use Skill/Cast Spell (Poison)
Target Item Type (Poison potion)
Target (Item to be poisoned)

If you haven't made UOA macros/or are rusty at it, keep reading...

After doing the steps in the above post you will need to right click the first line (Use Item) and choose "Convert to 'Use Item Type'" (this is for when you have to get a different keg) then click on the button to the left that says "Pause After" then enter 500 in the window that pops up. Right click the first "Target" and choose "Convert to Target Type".

You should be all set. You could also throw in using a cure pot if your too lazy to do that or cure yourself in a different manner if you poison yourself.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chiv, poision