Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Town Hall Meetings ....

- - - - - hall meetings town

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
I'll be there on Saturday. :)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Whispering Rose Radio will be at the Orange Calif. town hall meeting. Sandman and I arrived on Thursday and have been having a wonderful time in this great city! So much to see and do here and the weather is great! So anxious to get to meet with the community tomorrow! Met with DJ Sir James III last night and had a lan party in the hotel room..loads of fun! Hopefully we will be broadcasting LIVE on WRR at the meeting. Fun Fun!! DJ Moon of WRR is suposed to be at the meeting as well.

Rock ON! CR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Sweet :)
I'll stick a notification on the main page

Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Yeah Adam! tyty We are so excited about being at the meeting tomorrow! Those that will be there tomorrow watch for us in the black WRR t-shirts with the Rose on it. :) For the shirts...Trying to figure out how to make the rose open and close....Adam any ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
On a T shirt? No idea, heh
Unless you use one of those hologram things which change when you look at them from a different angle, assuming it can be put on a t shirt?

Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Just returned from Dave and Busters! Great food and the staff is excellent. They spent about an hour getting us set up, organized and are even buying the 2 wireless mics we will need to broadcast the event tomorrow. We had Mike Hickman - GM, Daniel Oliver - Special Events Associate, Ruben Aceues - Amusements Manager, Claudio CeJa - Receiving Clerk and Eddie Orozco - Tech..all there at Dave and Busters in Orange California to help us in getting set up for tomorrow. Thanks Everyone at Dave and Busters! I know it's going to be a great event tomorrow!
And Adam..yes, ty for the ideas for the opening/closing roses. hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nok

Nok

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
I should be there around 2:30p depending on traffic.

This will be fun to see everyone there. Hope my girlfriend doesn't get too bored. ;)

Posted Image

Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
ok Nok! Sounds great! We will be there around noon lol. Getting set up. Will be good to see you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Norman Bates

Norman Bates

Manager, Bates Motel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Count me in:]

Sandman

Sandman

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
I'm really excited about the townhall meeting in the City of Orange in Southern California. We have two great speakers from EA ,Derek Brinkmann and Nick Corea and Whispering Rose Radio also will be giving away 5 million in Ultima Online gold to someone who is attending the event and this gold will be delivered to that winners choice of shards!!!! (1/3 of 5 million will be delivered to Siege if thats the winners choice)
  • Norman Bates likes this

Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Whispering Rose Radio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
DJ Sandman, Sir James III, Norman Bates aka Groucho Marx aka Brush Limp Paw, DJ Moon and myself will all be there tomorrow Plus others representing WRR. Big thanks to Dave and Busters in Orange for their help and support!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
45 minutes til 'showtime' ... crossing cookie pans for all to go well with the live feed from WRRadio ... Good luck folks :)

Nok

Nok

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
Today's town was great. Fair amount of people, good discussions, decent food, good job by the devs, and great job by WRRAD (I think that was DJ Sandman running around with the mike). :)

Looking forward to the reports as they come in (I didn't take notes myself).

Posted Image

Nok

Nok

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
Just a reminder. This year's UO Town Hall is in San Diego this year, this upcoming Saturday on July 26th.

Be there... or be a mongbat. :P

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hall, meetings, town