Jump to content

Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

 

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

 

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

 

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum


Photo

*fumbles with pack*

- - - - - fumbles pack

  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Aye there are some hot meals. Still looking for a good cook though m'lord.

*shuffles with some food under the counter*

Perhaps I can find something that would satisfy you..

*looks at Spyder*

You may stay, now that you are awake. But...*looks at Spyder's rumpled clothing*..no more sleeping at the bar. Go home to your wife at night!

Posted Image
Posted Image


#62
Flutter

Flutter

    The Secret World

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*Watches intently and the scene between Spyderbite and Thradia... could there be some sexual tension there?*

*In mid thought I find myself laughing at the thought of cooking something at this hour*

Welcome Dragonreborn! Perchance *Laughs* Thradia might be willing to *still laughing* cook something up for ye!

I am sorry I must make my leave now, I've got much work to do in town.

*a small sound comes from her chest at this time similar to a horses whinney. Moment's later the cry of a nightmare is heard just outside the tavern doors*

Ahh my ride is here! Good day to ye!

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein


#63
Guest_Crypt Keeper_*

Guest_Crypt Keeper_*
  • Guests
*Stands at the mention of Dragon being a hot meal, a dark look on his face*

*Wonders what kind of Tavern his old friend has found*

#64
Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
"Relax my friend, you have to forgive him, though he often disagree's with me he tends to be a little over protective as well"

"We would love a warm meal, though I dont think I would like to become one. Also if it isnt any trouble and ale for my friend and some ice tea for me"

*smiles*

Posted Image


#65
SpyderBite

SpyderBite

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*Notices Flutter studying him*

Does she suspect all the sexual tension between Thradia and I?

*Attempts to look indifferent*

"You're all safe from me.. but, stock more blood vials please, barkeep".

#66
DiP

DiP

    The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

  • Members
  • 9,578 posts
*Wearily stands up. Rubs the marks on his neck.*

"Please do, I do not wish to become someone's meal again. I need to learn not to over do the ale next time, so I won't be so vulnerable. Or perhaps just update the note out front and elaborate on what is meant by delicious meals."

*Nods towards DragonReborn and Crypt Keeper.*

"Hail, good morning to you gentlemen. I do suggest getting out of here before nightfall, else you'll be sleeping on the boards like the rest of us."

#67
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Comes out of the kitchen carrying hot bread, ribs, cookies and vials of blood. Setting them down she frowns at the food

We need a cook desperatly. I hope you can all eat this.

*hands Spyder the vials* For you my good vampire, I promise to stalk more for you and the Lady Katherine.

Dig in to what is hear! Perhaps Flutter and I can broaden the menu options soon

Posted Image
Posted Image


#68
DiP

DiP

    The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

  • Members
  • 9,578 posts
"Ah, M'Lady Thradia, 'tis always good to see you in the morning." *grins.*

*Gathers some bread and ribs on a platter and brings it to DragonReborn and Crypt Keeper.*

"It may not be fit for a king, but hot food is hot food." *glances back towards Thradia* "I feel I may need to work off my tab from the past few nights, is there anything else I can do around here to pay it back?" *grins*

#69
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
*giggles and shyly looks at the floor*

Perhaps I can find something for you to do later this eve. I must go out for the time being...remember I am travelling during tomorrow's sunrise!

Care for the bar my good men, no trouble while I am absent!

Posted Image
Posted Image


#70
DiP

DiP

    The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

  • Members
  • 9,578 posts
*winks with a sly smile*

"Safe travels to you Thradia, I'm sure you will have plenty of time to think of ways for repayment."

*turns towards the rest of the crowd.*

"Who's up for more ale?"

#71
Adri

Adri

    Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

  • Members
  • 6,179 posts
*Adjusts her knives crossing her back again, and checks her dagger at her hip*

"This place is going to require a bouncer of some sort. We may be friendly, but others might come who are not."

*makes another small adjustment, then moves her chair slightly to have a better view of the entire bar and the doorways*

A small smile graces her lips as she thinks, Funny, the inn is full of cutthroats, thives, and warriors, yet somehow I feel safe enough to relax a bit here.

#72
Thradia

Thradia

    *licks*

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
OOC: Trying not to make too long of threads....let's move to A Sunday Night thread

http://www.uoforums....ad.php?p=133316

Posted Image
Posted Image


#73
Katharine

Katharine

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*steals the vial of blood from Spyder, smacking him in the back of the head when she notices him watching Thradia walk away*
"Eyes in ya head boy, or I show you where they do belong" *smirks*
*grimaces at the cold blood*
"Hey DiP, you still serving hot food?" *grins really big*

#74
Guest_Raya_*

Guest_Raya_*
  • Guests
*sees Eo sneaking a peek at the doors* walks in very slowly looking around never been in a place like this.... *looks shocked* the bandit king and Dip this is crazy wonder what they are doing here... and what are all these folks drinking?





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fumbles, pack